Affordable Input/Output Speed Sensors 2010 Suzuki Kazashi..?

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
00SecretAgent

Affordable Input/Output Speed Sensors 2010 Suzuki Kazashi S..?

Does anyone know where I can buy affordable Input/Output speed sensors for a 2010 Kazashi S code P0717 and P022..?
I have not been able to locate them in any USA part store or on ebay, or Amazon.
Wold another make and model work..?

Thank You..!
KuroNekko

Other than sourcing used parts from junk yards, your best bet is megazip.net.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
old tech

I can sell you all the speed sensors you want to buy at $20 each +5 dollars shipping. I have repaired well over 300 of these JF011E s and yet to find a speed sensor that died on its own without the belt breaking and damaging the input speed sensor or someone leaving one or two of the factory shim washers off the output sensor and letting the trans operate with no clearance. You typically will get an output speed sensor code if the belt is slipping or broke. You are getting an input speed sensor code. I would erase and check codes again without and with engine running and then dropped in to drive. What codes reappear and when? Also do you have any forward motion in drive or is it completely free wheel?Was there a code P0777? How many miles? I’d be interested in seeing a picture of the pan debris and filter screen if you would post it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk