2011 Kizashi AWD w/ ROCKFORD FOSGATE - Wanting to Install Aftermarket Stereo

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
mohabui

Hello,

I'm looking to install an aftermarket stereo on my 2011 Suzuki Kizashi SX AWD. It has the Rockford Fosgate Amp (which recently blew and had to replace with another OEM part off Ebay).

I already have a double din stereo that supports Carplay & Android Auto, just looking for what parts/harness or any instructions on how to successfully install my aftermarket stereo while retaining other functionality like Steering wheel controls.

I purchased a harness & SWC adapter off Metra access and attempted to install it about a year ago, it had issues with the power and I never circled back to it. Looking here for further instructions.

Thank you in advance!
old tech

I was hoping Saeed would find this message as I only deal with the stock stuff and Im worthless with these kind of mods. I didnt want you to think I was ignoring you.
SAEED_KIZZY

sorry I miss this post

mohabui wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:48 pm Hello,
I purchased a harness & SWC adapter off Metra access and attempted to install it about a year ago, it had issues with the power and I never circled back to it. Looking here for further instructions.
I have questions:
1- what harness you bought from Metra (part number?)
2- what is your after-market HU model?
3- what exactly is your problem with this harness what type of power problem do you have?