Loud humming noise intermittent after seat cushion recall

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
chazyouwin

Hi, topic says it all - got the passenger seat cushion recall work done this summer. Didn't have a passenger until recently - when I have a passenger in the seat, there is an intermittent loud humming noise coming from the passenger side dash. Anyone else have this issue? Is it related to the recall work? Quick fix maybe (hopefully)? Anyway, the Kiz is at 95k miles and doing well otherwise, third set of tires.
2010 Kizashi SLS FWD Gray; 2013 Grand Vitara 4wd red; 2012 SX4 blue; 2021 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV black

Previous: 2002 XL-7 Limited (2); 1992 Accord; '91 Volvo; '85 Toyota; '84 Celica; '73 Mercedes.
Obama_is_hot6

Sounds like an isolated seperate issue, i had that recal thing done too and i havent noticed any noises. Also seems like it would be a big pain in the butt to fix because theres just so much small intricate parts and i would assume it would be hard to diagnose it too :/ best of luck <3
YUUUURT