Codes P0471 and P0776

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
Dmac2590

Just has a Transmission put in the 2012 kizashi and now I'm getting these two codes. No idea why they came up ran fine for about 2 days then back into limp mode and no power. Dealership says nothing they can do about it they no longer sell suzuki products. Any help would be great. Thank you all.
old tech

I find it very risky to install a used cvt transmission but I guess that is behind us now. Both of these codes have a great deal to do with a pressure loss. I would recommend not to drive this before draining fluid and dropping pan then post a high quality picture of debris on pan floor , pick-up screen and magnets. There are 2 possibilities Im thinking and you wont like either one but here goes. 1 You have purchased a trans that was on its way out ( primary pulley failure ). This is the death of 95% of these units in the Kizashi. The weak ball set up is to blame for this usually happens around 130k miles but there are a few factors at play here. 2 It is possible that you did get a good working trans and the installer substituted one or more of the torque converter bolts with a slightly longer bolt bending the converter body right where the lock up clutch lives. This mistake is a costly one and can be confirmed by rust colored fibers plugging pick up screen and or removing torque converter bolts and inspecting the threaded holes for bottoming out. Ive had seen this at least 5 times now. Can I ask what are the miles on your car and miles on doner? What did you have to pay for a used unit ? It seems installer knew to swap in your original rom or maybe he had access to a reprogramming unit.
Dmac2590

The car gas 110k miles. The transmission had 30k on it.
Dmac2590

Old tech, roughly 350 for the Transmission I know a fella that has some stuff. I seen you are in NW pa. I'm sure I'm not far from you I'm in western pa north of the burgh. I'll drop the pan and do the fluid and filter checks.
Woodie

You could throw a rock and hit old tech. If I were you I'd not do anything until the car was in his shop.
Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms
Should be a convenience store, not a government agency
Dmac2590

If I knew where he was I'd give him a call and see what he has to say.