Kizashi Meet!

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
SamirD

Fritz2 wrote:There were about ten Kizashis at the dealer when i bought mine, it would be nice to get them together!
If you did that, it would be one of the largest Kizashi owner gatherings the world has ever seen (if not THE largest). :lol: :shock: 8-)
sx4rocious

we had two together last summer and were afraid of ripping the space-time continuum...
Fritz2

Hahaha! You guys are funny! Interesting and humorous commentary is why i keep coming back to this forum, you know, in addition to the obvious good information. So, DesRado, perhaps an early evening meet then since it's staying daylight longer (finally!). After reading some of your thread, you'll find my completely stock kizzy a bit of a yawn! Yours sounds nice with all the improvements!
DesRado

Sounds good Fritz. Any Kizashi is fine with me! There aren't enough of them for any boredom to set in lol. Whether or not you consider them improvements is a personal thing haha more like some pita cosmetic stuff, but I like how it's turned out so far.
2012 Platinum Silver Kizashi GTS, 6SP

Kiz224

I would certainly make a reasonable trip to a meet from the Mpls area. It would be great!!
SamirD

Kiz224 wrote:I would certainly make a reasonable trip to a meet from the Mpls area. It would be great!!
Hey, I'm in MKE. We've got some members in the Chicago and Indian areas as well. I'd love to plan a meet up here--our apartment complex has a club room with a outdoor deck and there's underground parking that no one uses on -4 that we could all hang out with the cars and take photos. Lots of stuff nearby too--restaurants, bars, a movie theater that shows a lot of art films, the lake, the beach--all of this within 1 min by car.