Hello Again!

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
Onikarge

Being the Kizashi an obscure, exotic and sportive sedan I would consider the true King of exotic sportive sedans:

Behold it:

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/globe-dr ... e32615789/

By the way: Suzuki´s engineers took as Kizashis references not only the Audi 4 and Acura TSX specs but...yes, the old A.R. 159, never sold in the U.S.
Knightstruth

That alfa romeo giulia, is nice looking but man the reliability isn't there with that Italian brand! I know your thinking that worrying about reliability in a beast like that is pointless but some habits are had to break. Nice looking ride though.
Woodie

Giulia is gorgeous and enticing. But add the word Alfa to the already lethal combination of Fiat-Chrysler and you may find yourself taking bets as to whether it will get you home from the dealer on the day you buy it. I'd love to be wrong about that, we'll have to wait and see when the numbers come out.

$40,000 is a bit steep, but not ridiculous. Automatic only is a big bummer, almost a disqualification on that one thing alone.
Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms
Should be a convenience store, not a government agency
WESHOOT2

If they don't sell well expect giant price drops (see Cadillac sedans).

If you buy one get an extended warranty. With towing.
KuroNekko

The Giulia, like many European luxury/performance vehicles, is a vehicle you want to lease and not own past a factory warranty period.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
Ronzuki

WESHOOT2 wrote:If they don't sell well expect giant price drops (see Cadillac sedans).

If you buy one get an extended warranty. With towing.
They're $80k gorgeous bad-ass model is selling very well at my ex-zuk dealer. All are sold before they even hit the dealer's lot. The "regular" models, not so much.
Ron

2010 Kizashi GTS, CVT, iAWD (3/10 build date)
2011 SX4 Premium Hatch, CVT, iAWD (12/10 build date)
2018 Mazda CX-5 iAWD Touring
2014 Wrangler JKUW (GONE, traded :D :D )
1991 Samurai, 5-Speed, EFI, Soft-Top ( :| sold)
Knightstruth

The alfa romeo will be hot for alittle bit until the reliability reputation starts to come out then the will make cheap used cars.

In my recent research in looking for the kiz replacement, I'm really digging the 2016 and up Acura ILX. Most reviewers have good things to say about it, and its combined full economy with good performance make this a bargain find. I am well aware of the negative owner satifaction that was reported, but again the was pre-2016 when they made changes. In my area you can find this car well-equiped for under 25,000 easy.

I switched from digging the Cadenza to the nissan maxima as the maxima has better performance and fuel economy and can also be found for around 25,000. Down on my list is the is 200t because it just doesn't have as good of the price drops used as the others and does not offer anything substantially better than the others I have seen. If the q50 was more reliable I would have that on top of my shopping list as well.
WESHOOT2

To "equal" the Kizashi, I'm looking at the AWD 2.0L ATS, the VW R32 and AWD SportTrack, and a 2016 6K-miles M235 Xdrive we just got in. A convertible.
Currently the Caddy and R32 hold the top spots.
Knightstruth

WESHOOT2 wrote:To "equal" the Kizashi, I'm looking at the AWD 2.0L ATS, the VW R32 and AWD SportTrack, and a 2016 6K-miles M235 Xdrive we just got in. A convertible.
Currently the Caddy and R32 hold the top spots.

Those are nice cars. Not interested in the offerings from Lexus, Infiniti? The hyundai genesis/G80 can be had with AWD and is a real sharp car, probably too big for you though.
n8dogg

The R32 sounds fun, and probably is, but after my last ownership experience with a VW, I'll never own one again!
'12 Kizashi SLS AWD w/RF sound
easy to chip Vivid Red and 25% window tint
Pirelli Cinturato P7 Plus II
Power Stop Rotors and Pads
183,xxx miles and still lovin it!