Kizashi. Quality of performance USA vs Europe

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
modessef1

Hey,
I'm from Poland. In our local most popular classifieds website we have only a few Kizashi, of which only one is what I am looking for. I was watching it, but it is broken and badly repaired.
I've been looking around for Suzuki Kizashi CVT in SLS or GTS for some time. Perfectly like it was in white pearl with beige leather. And here the problem arises, because from what I know, beige leather was only on the United States / Canada. Often, versions for States are poorer, have lower quality materials, weaker brakes, etc. Do you know how it is with Kizashi? I was looking for Uncle Google, but I found nothing. What are the differences in quality between the EU and US versions for Suzuki. If they were the same then I will import
Tom Kizzie

I am also new here (from the netherlands) but in europe the kizashi is full option. you only choose manual6 2wd or automatic 4x4. One thing missing is navigation. the dealer supllies a sony or other if you want to. outside europe you have like 4 trims/models . as far as i read the gts the sport and the sls is the most luxues. My europion sport has about every option. As you can find on this forum outside europe kizashis also differ depending the of the year..like a electric that was on..then canceled..then came back. As far as i know all european have black leather. One thing i maybe is the rockford audio. I have another one. I you have the rockford you have external amplifier and a rockford fosgate woofer. i dont think we have the rockford audio in europe but not 100% sure.
kizashi 6mt black
golftango

Kizashis are the same across the regions. All built in Japan to the same standards and with the same parts (outside LHD/RHD & trims).
2019 Kia Optima EX Premium
Instagram: golftango
KuroNekko

As golftango stated, all Kizashis were built in the same factory in Sagara, Japan. Hence, it makes absolutely no sense that the USDM models are worse built than Euro-spec. After all, that can only be explained by different factories like with Volkswagens made in Europe vs. Mexico and their parts suppliers.

As for the Kizashi, the difference would be the packaging and options between the regions. I believe the Euro-specs got more options as standard, but fewer trims to choose from, making them more expensive. Some countries like the UK only got CVT AWD models while others got the FWD manual too. Things like HIDs and rear fog lights weren't offered in the USDM but were in other markets. On the contrary, the USDM got many more color options to choose from while other markets like Japan only got three colors: white, black, and silver.
Another difference would be things related to laws and regulations. For example, the side marker lights and Daytime Running Lights that you find in North American models.

Again, I don't think there are any build quality differences between the Kizashis anywhere. They just differ in options, colors, trims, and minor things related to regulations.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)