How to reset "Service Engine" reminder?

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
Endeavour1200

The title says it, there is a service engine reminder flashing in the MID. I don't want to go to the Suzuki dealer, so I wanted to know how can I reset it? What kind of obd scanner is required? I saw a video on YouTube saying press and hold the bluetooth button and ok button (or some similar procedure) and it can be reset. Is there such a method or can it only be done by obd scanner?
Woodie

That's not a reminder, it's an alert telling you an error code has been logged. Disconnecting the battery cable for ten minutes will reset it, but the point was to tell you of a specific failure. Most auto parts stores will scan the code for you, ask them what the numerical code is, they'll want to tell you to buy a part.
Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms
Should be a convenience store, not a government agency
Endeavour1200

Okay, so if I scan the code and get the issue fixed, will it go away automatically? Or do I have to manually clear it after?
LPSISRL

Depends on the code. Some, like if it was a loose gas cap, will clear themselves. Others, like the evap system will not. Get the code checked so you know what you're dealing with. Either way, an OBDII scanner can reset the CEL.
2011 Kizashi SLS CVT (silver)
2005 Honda Odyssey
Priors:
2009 Suzuki SX4 Cross AWD 5-speed Tech package (vapor metallic blue)
KuroNekko

Like the others stated, the Kizashi did not come with a service reminder. While yours is an Indian model, I doubt it has a maintenance reminder that we don't have here in the US. The orange symbol that looks like an engine is a Malfunction Indicator Light alerting you that there is/was an error with a code that can be read. Most maintenance lights on the other hand look like an orange wrench (that I've seen in other vehicles).

I personally use a Bluetooth OBD2 reader I bought for under $5 paired to an app like Torque Lite on my smartphone. While not very advanced, these seem to read and clear codes adequately in my experience. They also provide live metrics like various pressure levels, temps, etc.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
Endeavour1200

Hey, I went to a local mechanic and got it checked. There are two codes, and both seem to be related to the oxygen sensor.
I'm attaching a picture, so if any of you guys know anything about these code, or have dealt with them, please lemme know :)
Attachments
IMG-20201202-WA0019.jpg
IMG-20201202-WA0019.jpg (47.3 KiB) Viewed 3649 times
Woodie

Two different codes concerning the rear O2 sensor, sounds like an electrical problem or maybe a bad sensor. The heater for the rear sensor is not working, and the rear sensor is reporting a rich condition (too much fuel). If it's truly rich that could damage the catalytic converter, but it seems strange that the rear sensor says too rich and the front sensor sees no problem.

The proper way to diagnose this is to tap into the electrical connector for the rear O2 sensor while the engine is running and see what the voltages are. Inspect all connectors and wiring from the sensor to the PCM (computer). Unplug and replug all connectors between the two.
Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms
Should be a convenience store, not a government agency