Scratch and Dents after second month.I hate going to th City

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
hocaspocas

This is my second month owning my Kizashi. I love the car. But unfortunate events have to happen. Specially when I go to the City (Chicago) when people dont have respect for the car parked next to them.

The first event happen in the parking lot of Rush Hostpital, all their parkings spaces are so tiny. The st...d guy who was parked at my left side, he left a huge scratch on my rear bumper whe he was moving out. Fortunately it was only paint damage and did not teared my whole bumper off.

Today I noticed a dent again on my left door. It seems like a door dent form another st...d car who was parked next to me.

Called a company who does car body painting and repair. The quote I got to repair these two damages was around 700 dollars. They are saying because is a very expensive paint. Well it seems I will have to drive my car around with those damages for a while until I have enougth money for a complete paint job.

I know this type of unfortunate events has to happen soon or later. Just wanted to express my frustration. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
mysuzyK

I am also "battle wounded", my car at 6 weeks old, someone put a nice gouge in my
driver and rear door @ $600 damage. , and it was it in a corporate "secured"
parking garage. oh boy was I mad :evil:
Firefly

The first dings and scratched hurt the most. They glare out at you every time you approach the car. You will get more, so just calm down, save your money. Take the time to shop around. Some folks will wait and get accumulated dings/scratches repaired at one time - probably cheaper than getting them fixed each time they occur.
Former driver of a 2011 SLS AWD Platinum
AlexRuiz

Ouch, those surely hurt!

I usually try to park as far as possible from the entrances, far from other cars. Still, stuff is bound to happen.

Try to polish the scratches. You want to make them less noticeable. I recommend getting HD UNO polish and apply it with the orange side of a HD UNO Duo pad

HD UNO will leave a very nice finish, but remember, after polishing you just left the paint with no protection, so you need to wax after polishing . Try HD's own HD Poxy

Alex
2010 Suzuki Kizashi S MT
OzzieKizzy

I put a small scratch on my baby on the weekend. self inflicted - OUCH! luckily it's only just above the exhaust tips on the curve down in the bumber where it meets the top of the exhaust surrounds and is hard to see.

I usually try and park away from other cars at shopping centres, usually where there is a row of free parks. When I'm ready to leave, there is guaranteed to be a car parked next to mine and all the other ones are still free. WTF?? Seriously, why the hell do people do that????
2011 XLS
Tinted
De-Badged
Kenwood Satnav
wollyandpete

Just got our AWD Kizzy back from the crash repairers after my wife accidently 'scratched' and dented down the drivers side in a car park, 2 new door skins required whole job cost $5800 Aus all up thankfully insurance covered it. We have only had it since May this year and it was most embarrassing driving around with this damage on it. Now though it is great to get out and show off again!
Pete
2010 AWD Kizashi Sports
Fully Optioned CVT
Platinum Silver
Bloody Beauty Mate!
TheHolyGhost

My car got its door smashed by a shopping cart a few months after I got it. Haven't fixed it yet, unfortunately.
2010 Kizashi GTS
6 speed
Platinum Silver Metallic (Battle wounded)

2014 Ford Focus Titanium Hatchback

Past Cars:
2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5i
1998 Audi A4 1.8TQM
1998 Dodge Avenger ES
Eric998765

after 6 months of owning my Kizzy I've literally lost count of the scratches in my car. It still looks pretty good though. There was a guy who almost closed the car door on his wife last night because we was too busy checking out my car lol.