Do you consider your Kizashi as an Exotic?

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
rocket_man

With the low sales numbers in America and the crazy dealer network, I treat mine like
its an exotic. Which means taking good care of it, God forbid I break anything, and the
feeling of driving something that isnt cookie-cutter.

I keep mine CLEAN both inside and out, change oil at 3k miles, and drive it VERY carefully.
Mods: Cat Back, Under Drive Pulley, Strut Tower brace, K&N Filter, Sony Xplode 6 1/2 4 way speakers in rear, blacked out S in front grill, American Racing Alloys.
jute2003

Not really, When I think exotic I think Ferrari or Lotus. I treat ours well and am trying to keep up with the maintenance but that's what I do with every vehicle.
Eric998765

I treat it well as far as regular maintenance and fuel type used, but I do drive the hell out of it. Taking turns in my neighborhood way too fast and flooring it semi-regularly. I didn't buy a sport-sedan to drive like a grandpa :-P
Ronzuki

jute2003 wrote:Not really, When I think exotic I think Ferrari or Lotus. I treat ours well and am trying to keep up with the maintenance but that's what I do with every vehicle.
X2. Good thing about zuks, they usually don't really require anything special and they run... and run... and run....
Ron

2010 Kizashi GTS, CVT, iAWD (3/10 build date)
2011 SX4 Premium Hatch, CVT, iAWD (12/10 build date)
2018 Mazda CX-5 iAWD Touring
2014 Wrangler JKUW (GONE, traded :D :D )
1991 Samurai, 5-Speed, EFI, Soft-Top ( :| sold)
Firefly

I think the definition of exotic as "different in a striking or fascinating way" fits. People look at my car like it's a Bugatti or something. Garage attendants leave my car smiling and treat it special. They drive plenty of BMWs and other premium cars but they seem bored with those.
Former driver of a 2011 SLS AWD Platinum
WESHOOT2

Mine is filthy inside and out.
I batter it vigorously over unpaved roads.
I turn the stereo up too loud.
I change the oil around every 5K.

It's just a car. A really nice car....
WESHOOT2

Does anyone recall Merkur?
hocaspocas

Not exotic. But I will say is RARE.
People keep asking me about my car. When I said is a Kizashi. They get very impressed but when I said is a Suzuki they walk away. Now I know why some folks will take down the brand and the S logo.
Trailboss

hocaspocas wrote:Not exotic. But I will say is RARE.
People keep asking me about my car. When I said is a Kizashi. They get very impressed but when I said is a Suzuki they walk away. Now I know why some folks will take down the brand and the S logo.
That is how ignorance works! :mrgreen: