new kizzy with 500 miles?

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
coolkid

would you guys buy a new kizzy with 500 miles :? on it? sls awd in silver, offered at 25,999? miles are from test drives and owner's kid that was driving it for a while. they've had the car on the lot for a few months. appreciate everyone's input
Moto
Site Admin

That is a lot of "test drive miles" It looks like it is about $1000 bucks off the sticker, but I would defiantly look the car over for any dents or dings.

I don't suppose you know if the owner's kid is a moron or not?....
NJKizashi

I wouldn't, I Never buy Used...dont call it "Kizzy" ????? :roll:
DeepSea

Moto wrote:That is a lot of "test drive miles" It looks like it is about $1000 bucks off the sticker, but I would defiantly look the car over for any dents or dings.

I don't suppose you know if the owner's kid is a moron or not?....
Does seem awfully high for a new vehicle....
mine had 8 miles when i picked it up.
coolkid

yea, i thought it was a lot of miles as well, how much off the msrp would you guys negotiate if you were to buy it? a KIZASHI :mrgreen: i mean
Cherish

500 miles with test drives... and the owner's kid driving it... wow... I'd probably just go to another Suzuki dealer if that's an option... that just sounds like super unprofessional and careless management to me.
vwoom

500 test drive miles...and to top it off, with the owner's kiddo driving?

That's equivalent to 5k miles of wear in my book. ;)

Ditto, I'd rather go shop around first at other Suzuki dealers/check out other Kizashi offers before seriously looking into this..."Su-kizzy".
Senegal

sounds similar to my story.

Just picked up a black SLS AWD with 423 miles on it for $27 out the door, complete with tax/license/plates. On top of it, I had them change the oil and detail the car. Options on the car are the "premium mats" and the side moldings.

I did use one of their $500 rebate promotions.

I didn't really care for the mileage that much, I put about 300 miles on it yesterday myself. Also, it doesn't affect your warranty, my car has warranty until 100,423 miles.

The color is actually "Black Pearl Metallic", so they do charge the $125 premium color fee, the only colors that don't get the extra charge are red and white.

I love this car, I hope it holds up great. I drove it yesterday with AWD on in the heavy rain at about 70mph on the freeway, it was glued to the road..very impressive

Is anyone actually going to follow suzuki's recommendation to change the oil every 7,500 miles?? :roll: I had a Toyota before this and their recommendation was every 5k.
Last edited by Senegal on Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vwoom

Senegal wrote:Is anyone actually going to follow suzuki's recommendation to change the oil every 7,500 miles?? :roll: I had a Toyota before this and their recommendation was every 5k.
Yep, a good rule of thumb would be every 5k...the consensus (I follow) from:

http://www.bobistheoilguy.com/cms/