Negative Dealership "Stealership" experiences

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
rocket_man

So from my positive dealer experiences post you know I lost my original key and contacted the dealer "stealership" Clay Cooley about my situation, and this is what they told me.

On delivery of the car (NEW) they only gave me one FOB, I should have asked for the second one, but my mistake. So I called the Stealership Clay Cooley about the second FOB I should have received but didnt and they said "Our paper work shows you got 2 FOBs at delivery." Which is a total lie. So I said okay, I need to buy a new FOB and have it set for the car. Here it comes, wait for this one!

So Stealership Clay Cooley says the cost is 1200.00.

Let me spell that one for you. one thousand two hundred dollars! Because the technician needs to remove the computer and send it to Suzuki headquarters to be re-programmed. I said well the owners manual says it should take like 15 seconds to do...... NO SIR, THE COMPUTER MUST BE REMOVED AND IT AND THE NEW fob MUST BE SENT TO SUZUKI FOR PROGRAMMING.

Stealership Clay Cooley lost me forever with that comment. if they are the last stealership open i will decide to walk.

I have no doubt stealership Clay Cooley would have found the key on the floor and resell it to me at a cost of 1200.00, no doubt in my mind.

So if you are looking for a good Suzuki dealership in D/FW, go to McKinney Suzuki,
they did me right and I totally trust them.
Mods: Cat Back, Under Drive Pulley, Strut Tower brace, K&N Filter, Sony Xplode 6 1/2 4 way speakers in rear, blacked out S in front grill, American Racing Alloys.
lookin

wow ,wow,wow,1200 now thats crazy