kizashi has moved on

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
kskizashi

Decided with the paint starting to chip once again even after a repaint it was time for my Kizashi to find a new home. Hopefully it being used will make it's new owner not so picky about the paint etc.. Traded it in on a new 2012 Kia Optima EX Turbo. Sad to see it go but I will follow the forum and look forward to Suzuki improving it's quality control in the future. When it's time for the Kia to go I will research Suzuki and see if they have improved.
2010 Kizashi GTS AWD Vivid Red
lookin

close the door on the way out
scorcher

What trim level did you have and how much did they give you for the Kiz?
eatrocks

Korean....really?
Azure Gray 2012 Kiz SLS AWD CVT
2000 Honda Accord Coupe EX V6
1985 BMW 325e
1993 Subaru Impreza
Moto
Site Admin

Eh, not going to lie I have looked at them. You'll have to let us know how you like it.
Firefly

Optima was on top of my list til I drove the Kiz.
Nice looking in upper trim, roomy, but seats too soft, low and flat.
Former driver of a 2011 SLS AWD Platinum
jimmerz

I like the KIA alot myself. Keep us posted on how it is.

I JUST noticed some paint chipping on my front hood. I have a 2010 and I am hoping this is covered under my warranty...

it's always something when you own a car.
2010 Suzuki Kizashi SE
CVT AWD
Black
I stole the avatar because I liked it!
eatrocks

Everyone comments on how good of a paint job is on my kiz, hope they fixed that problem with the new models
Azure Gray 2012 Kiz SLS AWD CVT
2000 Honda Accord Coupe EX V6
1985 BMW 325e
1993 Subaru Impreza
lookin

see this is what i dont understand i have a 2010 sls no chipping at all in nyc driving paint still shining like the first day why are we still blaming suzuki for this ....everyone of my cars had some form of paint chipping and i expect kizzy would too at some point...hell my new tahoe got 2 chips in the back 2011 and my previous 2004 tahoe also had chips do i complain to gm about chips...or could this be everyday driving shit happens......you know what i think suzuki being an underdog company everything little thing get magnifies just like the b/s lag issue too or the lack of h/p when other companies sell thousands of cars with less h/p .my guess is when the optima gets 2 chips from flying pebbles on the highway he/she wont even complain
AlexRuiz

Well, hopefully you enjoy the Optima as much. It is a nice car, but I know that if you want a "driver's car", the Kizashi is still the one to get.

Edit: As the others asked, I am also curious. Would you mind sharing how much they gave you for your Kizashi?
2010 Suzuki Kizashi S MT