Tips on driving a manual transmission car?

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
OzzieKizzy

Ronzuki wrote:I'm in favor of cutting the internet cord form all foreign sources all together. Their lack of laws don't apply here and our laws don't apply there. Identy theft and fraud would go way down IMHO. You have my vote to nuke 'em.

Sad thing is, the U.S. has been pulling back some of that outsourced Indian call center business, and now they are making a living using all of that data, much of which is personal, we freely passed over to them against us. (who thought that was a good idea in the first place is beyond me, but, they should be summarily lined up against a wall and....)

We've blocked just about every non-European foreign source here at the office due to the unrelenting amounts of scam-spam. Brazil has become particularly pesky as of late, soooo....blocked.
"ALL foreign sources" ?? Come on Ronzuki, we aint all that bad!! :lol:
2011 XLS
Tinted
De-Badged
Kenwood Satnav
Moto
Site Admin

Nigeria is now blocked as well...
ah_Perth

Why? They might tell me that Ive won a million bucks and I wouldnt like to misss that opportunity!
K-Car

Ban them. But I wanted driving tips. I like clutch first...