Tips on driving a manual transmission car?

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
Moto
Site Admin

deleted signature
Banned....
Almost had me tricked that time.

I'm inclined to block all IP addresses from India. This gets old having to do this every week.
eatrocks

Clutch first!
Azure Gray 2012 Kiz SLS AWD CVT
2000 Honda Accord Coupe EX V6
1985 BMW 325e
1993 Subaru Impreza
Moto
Site Admin

It was more crafty than that. :) The English this person used was almost good enough to pass for a forum member. Anyone opposed to banning India? They have the Kizashi, but I think there are probably only 1 or 2 legit members from that country, and they are not frequent visitors.

I would say 80% of our spam originates from that country. Luckily they haven't figured out how to use VPNs yet. It is probably just a matter of time before they do though.
Shaneous

Screw 'em I say! - It still amazes me people literally have nothing better to do with their time. Mind you, i think some people sadly see it as a legitimate career in IT over there. they sometimes get duped almost as much as the public.
Stodge

I'm sure people get paid to spam forums.
Ronzuki

I'm in favor of cutting the internet cord form all foreign sources all together. Their lack of laws don't apply here and our laws don't apply there. Identy theft and fraud would go way down IMHO. You have my vote to nuke 'em.

Sad thing is, the U.S. has been pulling back some of that outsourced Indian call center business, and now they are making a living using all of that data, much of which is personal, we freely passed over to them against us. (who thought that was a good idea in the first place is beyond me, but, they should be summarily lined up against a wall and....)

We've blocked just about every non-European foreign source here at the office due to the unrelenting amounts of scam-spam. Brazil has become particularly pesky as of late, soooo....blocked.
Ron

2010 Kizashi GTS, CVT, iAWD (3/10 build date)
2011 SX4 Premium Hatch, CVT, iAWD (12/10 build date)
2018 Mazda CX-5 iAWD Touring
2014 Wrangler JKUW (GONE, traded :D :D )
1991 Samurai, 5-Speed, EFI, Soft-Top ( :| sold)
jimmerz

I'm in favor of the ban, whatever it takes!
2010 Suzuki Kizashi SE
CVT AWD
Black
I stole the avatar because I liked it!
Blackbelt

Yep, nuke 'em
Ronzuki, I will no longer buy a Dell computer because they moved their"tech support" to India. I put "tech support" in quotations, because it a friggin joke. I called them with an issue on a new Dell, and after 20 minutes of very frustration conversation, i determined the guy knew a lot less than i did, so i hung up and figured it out myself.
2010 Kizashi S AWD
2009 Suzuki SX-4 Touring AWD
2008 Smart fortwo Passion Coupe
2007 Dodge Caliber R/T AWD
Ronzuki

I had returned an HP all-in-one printer years ago for the same reason.

FYI...
Discover Card has good folks right here in the U.S. who speak and understand plain clear English.
Support those who support me I say.
Ron

2010 Kizashi GTS, CVT, iAWD (3/10 build date)
2011 SX4 Premium Hatch, CVT, iAWD (12/10 build date)
2018 Mazda CX-5 iAWD Touring
2014 Wrangler JKUW (GONE, traded :D :D )
1991 Samurai, 5-Speed, EFI, Soft-Top ( :| sold)
Moto
Site Admin

Yes they get paid. It is an advertising service. I have even had companies contact me trying to provide advertising for this site using the same tactics.

India's IP ranges are now banned on all of my sites.

(cloudflare is great if any of you are web admins)