nyc area suzuki dealears

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
lookin

any kizashi owners in nyc area or who know about greenbrook suzuki dealer i would like to know if its a good place for service
~tc~

Search, there have been several discussions on the dealers around NYC
2011 Sport SLS with nav Black Pearl Metallic
nytq

STAY CLEAR OF GREENBROOK SUZUKI!

Bought mine there Feb of 2011. Sales process took an entire day, literally. Finance dept was rude and pushy. Service dept was incompetent and unwilling to help. Had at least 4 service incidents where they damaged something else in the process.

I've heard Suzuki of Wayne is much better, but thankfully haven't had a dealer service requirement since the initial purchase and problems.
2011 SE AWD PLATINUM SILVER W/RRM INTAKE AND CUSTOM CAT BACK
lookin

awww man greenbrook is where i was thinking of going wayne may be too far ,,i dont need work done now but i wanted to know what my options are if needed thanks........i live 2 blocks away from gm service,,,,,,nissan honda hyundai acura chrysler ,,,toyota all 3 blocks away from me on one strip but i have a suzuki with no dealers close by ...lol no wonder they cant sell there great kizashi they not in it so they cant win it..
robs48

I bought mine there in Jan/2011 and the sales process did take awfully long.Other than that ,I've been there for a couple of oil changes and a recall and was in and out quickly with no problems...Good luck!
lookin

hey rob is it a nice place why do i ask cause if you see the dump closest to me you would understand its like a old mechanic corner shop if you know what i mean
chazyouwin

I've had pos/neg experiences at both Green Brook and Wayne.

On the whole, Green Brook has seemed better organized but more expensive (for non-warranty service, obviously).

Both are relatively pleasant places to sit and wait. Wayne has free Wi-Fi, and you can look at new Lincolns. Green Brook has a good many more new Suzukis to browse, and you can look at Buicks. Wayne has only one certified Suzuki tech; Green Brook may have more since, I believe, it sees more Suzukis.

For single day service: At Wayne, my experience was that you basically just bring the car in; at Green Brook, you make a reservation. So Wayne can be like going to the barber - if they are crowded, you wait.

Wayne was a better deal for rotating snows to summer tires because the price included TPMS calibration; but my TPMS calibration was done incorrectly and required a call-back. Second time was fine.

I went to Green Brook for TPMS calibration on new snows. They got it right, but charged a lot. Also on day of service a guy tried to charge $10 more than the price originally quoted by phone and he doubted the quote (so for anything make sure you get the name of the person quoting).

Shortly after purchasing, in early 2011 I had a Rockford Fosgate warranty issue (amp) performed at Green Brook. This required a call-back since the problem was originally diagnosed as a faulty radio. The real problem was the amp. So the radio was replaced, then the amp. The radio was replaced with a used radio (it had already been programmed by someone else). But everything has peformed well since then.

At Wayne, the car sits inside before service. This warmed up the car and prevented the car from exhibiting the squeaky suspension for which I had brought the car in. No charge for looking at the problem, but nothing could be done. The car wasn't squeaking after it warmed up in the garage. Next time I'll park it outside.

For either place, for anything technical and/or warranty, I would make sure a Suzuki tech will be in the shop while the vehicle is being serviced. I've only met the tech from Wayne. While he seemed quite good, the non-Suzuki techs can be (were) flummoxed.

No damage problems from either place.
2010 Kizashi SLS FWD Gray; 2013 Grand Vitara 4wd red; 2012 SX4 blue; 2021 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV black

Previous: 2002 XL-7 Limited (2); 1992 Accord; '91 Volvo; '85 Toyota; '84 Celica; '73 Mercedes.
lookin

ahhhh just what i needed great comparison thank you so much i will try my luck with greenbrook since its closer 1 1/2 away if that dont work i will try wayne,,,again thank you....im happy to hear they are nice clean suzuki dealerships...i too have that suspension squeak did you ever got that fixed
chazyouwin

Welcome - no, never got the squeak fixed. Only tried that one time and the squeak only appears in cold weather.
2010 Kizashi SLS FWD Gray; 2013 Grand Vitara 4wd red; 2012 SX4 blue; 2021 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV black

Previous: 2002 XL-7 Limited (2); 1992 Accord; '91 Volvo; '85 Toyota; '84 Celica; '73 Mercedes.
BxKizashiS

I'm in NY, I never heard of that spot... I never went to the dealer for nothing, I do my own work. It would have to be something serious that I can't do in order for me to go to a dealer. They prices are crazy! Go to a regular shop instead, it's cheaper
2012 Suzuki Kizashi S AWD
H&R Springs, RRM Intake, Magnaflow Custom Exhaust, NRG Bucket Seats, Takata Drift II Harness, Cypher Auto Harness Bar, 25 shot NOS(for now)
Facebook.com/jpreludesi
IG: N2OKizashi