8200 Mile And >>> ?

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
NJKizashi

Well, So Far So Good picked mine up in Jan 2010 and other than the Paint Chip issues and a cpl of nails in my tires fixed with internal plug...I have had No mechanical Gremlins with my Kizashi. Running Strong !! 8-)

Just did my second oil change at 8180 miles…My first one was at 2700

I use Royal Purple Synthetic 10w30

Tire Rotation

Suzuki Oil Filter Part #16510-61A30…A Note about the oil Filter…Some are made in China Some made in Japan…I make sure to always ask for the Jap one from the Suzuki Dealer..I really don’t want a filter from China that was made on the same line as some Wal-Mart Filter.

I’m still waiting for Mobile-1, Royal Purple, Amsoil, or K&N to come out with oil Filters, for this car..but yet, Nothing…But I guess the Made in Japan OEM Filter ($10.00 bucks by the way) is not bad.

Have a Great Kizashi Summer !! 8-) :D 8-)
Senegal

Kizashi uses the same oil filter as the SX4 despite the engine size difference, K&N, Royal Purple and Mobile 1 already have the filters for SX4 in place :)
NJKizashi

Senegal wrote:Kizashi uses the same oil filter as the SX4 despite the engine size difference, K&N, Royal Purple and Mobile 1 already have the filters for SX4 in place :)
I'll look into that..Thanks !! ;)
Hawkzilla

Fram makes a filter that fits the Kizashi. I picked up the best they had http://www.fram.com/oil-filters/xtended-guard.php when I switched to MobilOne 5w-30.

The oil change was a lot less messy than some have posted. It was actually quite easy and fun.
Kizashi SLS CVT Azure Gray Metallic
maestro

I am from China...
gaww

I got (but did not use yet) the long life best Bosch oil filter free with the Castrol Edge oil that I had the dealer use for the first change (they installed stock filter - will do all myself next time). You definitely can use the SX4 KN also.
NJKizashi

maestro wrote:I am from China and I certainly don't consider myself a monkey
Ok I'll Say...Some Guy in a China Sweat Shop making my Filters for 38 cents a day ??.....NO Thanks....I'll Take the Jap Filter :lol:
vwoom

NJKizashi wrote:I make sure to always ask for the JAP one from the Suzuki Dealer..I really don’t Want some Monkey in China making my Filter on the Same line he’s making some Wal-Mart Filter.
Some bigoted hurting words there...besides your idiotic derogatory on the Chinese, your "JAP" comment is an ethnic slur as well..
Moto
Site Admin

be cool. I really don't think he meant any harm by what he said. NJKizashi please keep in mind this is a global forum. I changed the wording on the top two posts. Not that it changes anything....
NJKizashi

Moto wrote:be cool. I really don't think he meant any harm by what he said. NJKizashi please keep in mind this is a global forum. I changed the wording on the top two posts. Not that it changes anything....
You're Right..it doesn't change anything in my Eyes....We here in USA still have Free Speech..well maybe not as much with this Mutt in the white House...But a little more Free Speech that the Guy making Cheap Filters in China.