Has anyone installed H&R springs on their Kizashi???

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
murcod

Thanks for the info. For some reason I (wrongly) assumed you'd started with 17" rims (hence 215/55 tyre comment!) and not 18" rims.

My thoughts regarding the shocks.... The standard issue factory shocks on most vehicles are usually built to a price and valved (generally) more towards making the vehicle ride nicely rather than to maximise handling. Decent aftermarket brands (eg. Koni and Bilstein come to mind) can cater for more sporting tastes (eg.with harder rebound damping) and valve the shocks to suit harder aftermarket springs. So aftermarket springs with factory shocks aren't ideal (ie. not valved to match), but IMHO the only reason they may not last as long is because they were most likely lower quality to start with- so will wear out quicker. On a number of vehicles I've simply upgraded the shocks to Koni or Bilstein and there's usually a huge improvement to the handling even with the stock spring.
David
sciraddo

Thanks for all the useful information Murcod. I will definitely be buying some aftermarket shocks sooner than later. I hate sloppy handling.
Daddy_Splashy

What's the name of those rims