After only 4 short months... RIP Kizzy =(

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
KizKiz

We were going through a green light at an intersection and someone pulled out and turned in front of us... :(

I hate that it happened and miss my SLS but I feel blessed to be alive. There will be another Kizzy sitting in my driveway someday though.
Last edited by KizKiz on Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Moto
Site Admin

Wow. Glad to hear you are alright.

I can't believe how good the passenger cabin looks on all of the Kizzis that have been crashed lately.
Northernstar

Man that sucks!! Glad everyone is ok.
How fast were you and the other traveling right before the accident if you dont mind me asking?
Trailboss

Wow...it looks almost identical to the damage on mine!

Glad you guys are ok.
KuroNekko

No!!!!
This is too much. Seeing such rare, hidden gems smashed up is too painful!
Glad to hear that everyone was okay, once again. I guess these cars are pretty safe and sturdy.

On the plus side, Murcod, here is another lower grill.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
Juan

So sad... glad to hear you are ok, also the cabin looks awesome after such a hit. Now how can I get a hold of those rims - I want them.!
Trailboss

On the plus side, Murcod, here is another lower grill.
:lol:
Now how can I get a hold of those rims - I want them.!
:lol:

Kizzy vultures.....Image

:mrgreen:
murcod

:) More lower grilles!!!

No, I'm glad you're okay and sad to see your car in that state. I must say I'm impressed with how well the cabin stays intact on the Kizashi's. Makes me feel safe with all those lunatics out on the roads.
David
KizKiz

Thanks all... we're sore and in some major pain but we're alive :)

We were going about 45 MPH and the other driver, I don't know... it happened so fast. The driver failed to yield and turned in front of us. The cabin did hold up very well, the AC/Heat/Heated Seats/etc. part is popped out and the plastic piece around the gear shift is popped up and of course my seats are messed up due to the air bags deploying but other than that the cabin is great condition.

I will definitely be buying another Kizzy but it's going to be a long search. The only comparable one that I can find is about 300 miles away. =/ So with that said, if any of you find any nicely priced, low mileage 2011+ SLS with Nav Kizzy's please let me know!
Moto
Site Admin

Driver or passenger side of the other car? :(