My Azure Gray Kizashi SLS

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
Hawkzilla

I finally got a chance to get out and take some photos of my Kizashi. Closing in on 2,000 miles with yet to have a single paint chip and the only issue thus far being the stereo amp TSB. I actually love this car more every day I drive it. Enjoy!

Kizashi SLS CVT Azure Gray Metallic
lookin

Very nice very happy to see a proud owner like myself .. Color is sweet but i chose the silver
Hawkzilla

lookin wrote:Very nice very happy to see a proud owner like myself .. Color is sweet but i chose the silver
Thanks. I wrestled between Gray and Silver forever. I really like the silver, but my last car was silver and I felt I needed to switch it up. There are times when I think I should have went silver, but then there are times like this weekend when I was walking out of a store and it just looked killer. Either color you can't go wrong.

I'm considering getting chrome O.Z. wheels... with that darker gray some brighter wheels would really set it off. 8-)
KCKizashi

I did the same thing. luckily the dealer had the Azure and Silver sitting right next to each other. I stood in the lot for probably 15 minutes going back and forth. Finally I got the silver, mainly because the wheel color and the chrome lower door mouldings seemed to blend better, plus the silver still shined on a cloudy day. The Azure is definately sharp in sunlight, but just doesn't "pop" like the silver when it's cloudy. Beautiful car regardless of the color.
2010 Platinum Silver GTS AWD
Hawkzilla

You nailed it, KC. The "wow factor" gets lost in the shade with the azure gray, but when it's in the sun... man does it look stellar. I would agree the silver always looks tight, but I would argue the azure is slightly more impressive on a sunny day, so I went that route.

I know my dealership has moved a few of the Kiazashis, but I have yet to see one on the road in my city. It's nice having a rare car that people aren't used to seeing.
KCKizashi

definately no arguement here. the Azure is beautiful in the sun. I had a hard time deciding and it almost came down to a coin flip!! LOL
Hawkzilla

KCKizashi wrote:definately no arguement here. the Azure is beautiful in the sun. I had a hard time deciding and it almost came down to a coin flip!! LOL
You should hit us up with some photos... then I can be even more bipolar about my color choice! :shock:
KCKizashi

you can live vicariously through us Platinum Silver drivers! I plan on getting pics posted after I get the windows tinted and clear bra installed. Here's one I took with my phone.
Attachments
IMAG0061.jpg
Hawkzilla

Badazz... would like to see it with the tinted windows. Did you not like the hood mask? I don't think people are having paint issues on the front bumper area are they? I love my hood mask and always thought it would look even sweeter on the lighter silver color.
KCKizashi

Hawkzilla wrote:Badazz... would like to see it with the tinted windows. Did you not like the hood mask? I don't think people are having paint issues on the front bumper area are they? I love my hood mask and always thought it would look even sweeter on the lighter silver color.
I've had issues with the bras and masks in the past. if they don't fit tightly the flapping causes more damage than protection. As far as the rock chipping, I've seen posts and complaints from various people about chips everywhere, including the rear rocker panels.