18" wheel stains

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
Parrish46

I have had my Kiz for 3 weeks - Love the car except for the Paint that everyone else is talking about.
I did find on ebay the 3m precut clear bra for the car - $99 for the hood and side mirrors and 150 total includes shipping for the front bumper - I would suggest that you buy this to save the fromt of your car.
Mine is black and I will be posting pictures soon as I got the windows tinted 35% front and 5% back Looks Awesome, Anyways I am writing to tell you do NOT use any wheel cleaners on the wheels - it will stain them, only use paint clear coat safe products and keep a good coat of wax on them or they will stain.
gaww

Your price from eBay is almost too good to be true (1/3 of prices from regular internet vendors. Let us know how it turns out. If good, would be a good source for other owners.
Parrish46

I got the film over the weekend and installed it.
It is 3M - the hood is easy to install - the bumper is a lot harder.
I got it done - I would suggest a professional do the bumber
gaww

Could you post the link or the name of the eBay source for everyone.

I am thinking of also getting a piece for the rear bumper flat spot right under the trunk - this is an easily scratched spot.