Suzuki, why not use the N32A 3.2L V6 on the Kizashi?

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
volunteer

lookin wrote:I think they probably would have another engine..it would be crazy not too... Question to all those owners now if price is right with a new engine would you trade in yours for the new one especially the speed lovers just curious
One would think at least some engine tuning or transmission program enhancements for a Sport version, but the drivetrain comes in the Sport version unchanged.
Senegal

lookin wrote:I think they probably would have another engine..it would be crazy not too... Question to all those owners now if price is right with a new engine would you trade in yours for the new one especially the speed lovers just curious

no matter how good the new engine is, I would probably keep mine for two reasons

1- i'm actually quiet satisfied with the current engine
2- i don't want to know the resale value of the car
TheHolyGhost

+1 on number 2. I'd imagine you'd take a huge hit trading it in, unless Suzuki offered a huge incentive. Kizashi upgrade program, Suzuki? Please!
2010 Kizashi GTS
6 speed
Platinum Silver Metallic (Battle wounded)

2014 Ford Focus Titanium Hatchback

Past Cars:
2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5i
1998 Audi A4 1.8TQM
1998 Dodge Avenger ES
lookin

hmmm i dont know how bad can the trade in hit be,for some reason i dot think as bad as we may think.....im also happy with the engine now too but i guess some people not actually as i go along i find the car to be running better seems faster maybe its in my mind?....