Seat at the Table!!!

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
Romak3

Picked up an Azure Gray GTS today. The old lady's gonna drive it mainly as I bought an SX4 for myself in January. We both drive the PA Turnpike daily, I'm sure I'll be griping about the paint chips soon. My SX4 already has a ton of them. Enough with the negativity, I'm becoming a Suzuki fan more and more each day. I may even buy a Boulevard M90 by next year. By the way, we traded in an 06 Jetta 2.5, nice car but the miles were getting up there and it wasn't AWD. We also previously owned a 1st yr Acura TSX. We're both in agreement already that we like the Kizashi better than the last 2 cars. Hope she runs for us because the styling is incredible, the car has a personality, and the price is amazing.

Just wanted to say hello.
2010 Azure Gray GTS
SW PA
lookin

well hello and welcome,let me get that chair for you, kizashi is a beautiful car..i have no regrets not even a paint chip...
Moto
Site Admin

Welcome
uforaverwill

Welcome! :)
2010 Kizashi SE
Platinum Silver
Romak3

Thanks guys. To this day I've not seen another Kizashi on the road. The car is quite unique and I told my wife to prepare to answer questions at the gas pump.
2010 Azure Gray GTS
SW PA
TheHolyGhost

Another PA driver? Welcome! I haven't seen one on the road yet either. What area of PA are you in?
2010 Kizashi GTS
6 speed
Platinum Silver Metallic (Battle wounded)

2014 Ford Focus Titanium Hatchback

Past Cars:
2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5i
1998 Audi A4 1.8TQM
1998 Dodge Avenger ES
Hawkzilla

Welcome! Good to see another Azure Gray owner on here. 8-)

It seems that 95% of the pant chip problems come from the front couple inches of the hood. I bought the hood mask ($70) and I highly recommend. It looks great (you can see it on my thread) and it protects that area that is most vulnerable. I have yet to get a single chip (knock on wood) so hopefully you will have the same luck.

I went back and forth on the Gray, but on a sunny day that color can't be beat!
Kizashi SLS CVT Azure Gray Metallic
Romak3

Holy Ghost I'm from SW PA. Around 45 min SE of Pittsburgh in the foothills.

Hawk, I'm definitely gonna do something with a bra or clear mask. I'm also going to use the Zaino Bros. system on the car first, then apply a heavy hard shell wax (Mother's sans cleaners) to the front areas and mirror enclosures. I can't say enough about Zaino, it preserves the paint like no other product I've used. It's a weekend job since you need to leave the first coat on overnight. Well worth the blood, sweat, and tears though.
2010 Azure Gray GTS
SW PA
Romak3

Holy Ghost

I noticed your location and forgot to mention that I pulled for the Flyers, even though we're "mortal enemies." Broad Street Bullies are a rough bunch. The Flyers had a great season and had nothing to be ashamed of.
2010 Azure Gray GTS
SW PA
TheHolyGhost

Haha, thanks Romak. It was a great run, I hope they go out and get a top flight goalie in the offseason. I certainly can't blame the loss in the finals entirely on Leighton, but they haven't had one in my entire life, so it would be cool to see it once. Too bad you're all the way on the other side of the state. Probably no Kizashi get togethers for us. There is another member in NE PA too, we seem to be pretty spread out.
2010 Kizashi GTS
6 speed
Platinum Silver Metallic (Battle wounded)

2014 Ford Focus Titanium Hatchback

Past Cars:
2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5i
1998 Audi A4 1.8TQM
1998 Dodge Avenger ES