Air Conditioning?

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
TheHolyGhost

Weak A/C?

How does everyone else's air conditioning work? Mine works pretty well, can't say I've been in 100 degree weather yet though.
2010 Kizashi GTS
6 speed
Platinum Silver Metallic (Battle wounded)

2014 Ford Focus Titanium Hatchback

Past Cars:
2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5i
1998 Audi A4 1.8TQM
1998 Dodge Avenger ES
lookin

Nah mine work great i put it on lo and in no time im cool to cool i have to lower it
volunteer

TheHolyGhost wrote:Weak A/C?

How does everyone else's air conditioning work? Mine works pretty well, can't say I've been in 100 degree weather yet though.
95 today and no problems. The only thing that annoys me is the typical 4 cylinder deal where the fan slows down when you are idling at a red light.
NJKizashi

All's Well..sometimes it gets too chilly ;)
Senegal

works well for the most part, sometimes I've noticed that when the car is accelerating (merging into highway) it struggles to keep up, this was particularly true in the California heat THIS :lol: summer. At first, I thought it was something with the "Auto" setting, but it happens regardless.

But for a 4 cyl. engine, it's does a great job..i'm satisfied.

Can't wait to see how fast it heats up in the winter, I've heard it does a pretty good job as well.
Last edited by Senegal on Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hawkzilla

Senegal wrote:works well for the most part, sometimes I've noticed that when the car is accelerating (merging into highway) it struggles to keep up, this was particularly true in the California heat last summer. At first, I thought it was something with the "Auto" setting, but it happens regardless.

But for a 4 cyl. engine, it's does a great job..i'm satisfied.

Can't wait to see how fast it heats up in the winter, I've heard it does a pretty good job as well.
The Kizashi was out last summer??

I got into my car the other day and it was easily 110 in my car (I need tinted windows), 93 outside. AC had me comfortable within 2 minutes. :ugeek:
Kizashi SLS CVT Azure Gray Metallic
TheHolyGhost

I was wondering about last summer, too. Was it released earlier elsewhere in the world?
2010 Kizashi GTS
6 speed
Platinum Silver Metallic (Battle wounded)

2014 Ford Focus Titanium Hatchback

Past Cars:
2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5i
1998 Audi A4 1.8TQM
1998 Dodge Avenger ES
Senegal

lol....where I am right now is so cool that feels like summer is over

"correction"...this summer :lol:
JDReichert

This is the first day we have had 75 degrees in 271 days. AC is not a concern. PS The heater does work very well.

Jerry - Edgewood, Washington
autopiolet

I live in Phoenix, you know the dry heat? This is the best air conditioner I've had in a car. Of course it has only been around 102 degrees so far. I haven't had to crank it up yet and it cools down super fast after sitting in the sun. I do have tinted windows which I recommend as it flatters the car lines.