FYI: RRM rear sway bar on sale for $199

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
murcod

bootymac wrote:You'll love it! I'm still very happy with mine. It's how the Kizashi should have handled from the factory
Exactly! (I said the same thing in another sway bar thread.)

(Pity it's taken too long for everyone to take notice and now they're not available due to lack of sales! :facepalm: )
David
KuroNekko

Hmmm, while the handling has gotten sharper, I think my Kizashi handled just fine before the sway bar installation. In fact, it was more predictable before the sway bar. However, I think it's a matter of getting used to it.
Looks like the sport suspension and 18 inch wheels did make a difference between models that had it vs. not.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
Woodie

Anyone else getting a clunking noise? I've got to dive back under there and see what's knocking around.
Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms
Should be a convenience store, not a government agency
murcod

Perhaps somethings come loose?

Check for clearance between the endlinks and rear wheel hub assembly - that's where the old design Whiteline bar would hit. (As the suspension droops the endlinks would hit and prevent full suspension droop - you could hear it over bumpy roads- but it wasn't obvious with weight on the wheels.)
David
KuroNekko

No clunking noises on mine. No issues.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
bootymac

Woodie wrote:Anyone else getting a clunking noise? I've got to dive back under there and see what's knocking around.
Maybe it's the rear shocks? There's a TSB for them

http://www.kizashiclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2634
Woodie

Woodie wrote:Anyone else getting a clunking noise? I've got to dive back under there and see what's knocking around.
Ooh, it turns out you need to tighten the bolts. :facepalm:

Two of us working on it, no one actually doing quality assurance. My girlfriend is VERY helpful, but stuff like this keeps happening, I work better alone.
murcod

Woodie wrote: My girlfriend is VERY helpful, but stuff like this keeps happening, I work better alone.
Hell, don't complain about that! A girlfriend who will work on your car with you is worth her weight in gold. ;)

The instructions on mine said to recheck the tightness of all bolts after a period of time. So there's the slim possibility something worked loose.
David
Wonson92

:lol: I attempted this with my girlfriend one of the times I changed it out. Had to redo it after she went to bed. Enough said. I will admit shes good with my bikes :P
2011 Premium Silver XL

Learn. Do. Break. Fix. Explore. Save. Repeat
Woodie

She's great. A lot of times I'll mention something in passing that I want to do and next time I turn around she's done it. Landlord mentioned that her toilet was running and the next time I thought of it Sherry had replaced all the guts of it while I took a Saturday afternoon nap.

It's just that we're both copier technicians who work in the field, meaning we've been working alone for thirty years. Sharing responsibility for an overall job is not something that comes naturally.