FYI: RRM rear sway bar on sale for $199

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
bootymac

http://roadracemotorsports.com/store/in ... cts_id=700

Just ordered one for myself and thought I'd share. This is the same as the introductory price a while ago. Get'em while they still exist...
murcod

Yes, Wonson92 and myself have the Whiteline equivalent and the handling improvement is amazing (possibly it would not be so noticeable on the Sports suspension equipped models?) Whiteline have stopped producing them and RRM probably will do the same in the future?

Post up your thoughts once it's fitted.
David
bootymac

murcod wrote:Yes, Wonson92 and myself have the Whiteline equivalent and the handling improvement is amazing (possibly it would not be so noticeable on the Sports suspension equipped models?) Whiteline have stopped producing them and RRM probably will do the same in the future?

Post up your thoughts once it's fitted.
I'm excited to finally get this part. The body roll definitely has to go, and a rear sway bar helps significantly from my past experiences

Seeing how RRM no longer offers the front strut bar, I'm assuming the rear sway bar will have the same fate

I'll be sure to post a review and maybe even a DIY if I have time to document the install
Wonson92

Im driving with the stock bar back in at the moment (swapped out for a warranty repair on suspension just to be safe) and I'm amazed at the difference. I cant wait to get it back in, best money I've spent on a car! Something to look forwards to :P
2011 Premium Silver XL

Learn. Do. Break. Fix. Explore. Save. Repeat
KuroNekko

The RRM is a 19mm, right? What is stock? I wonder if the Sport models have a different sway bar or not.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
n8dogg

The sway bar on my SLS measured at 12mm.
'12 Kizashi SLS AWD w/RF sound
easy to chip Vivid Red and 25% window tint
Pirelli Cinturato P7 Plus II
Power Stop Rotors and Pads
183,xxx miles and still lovin it!
KuroNekko

n8dogg wrote:The sway bar on my SLS measured at 12mm.
What model year do you have?
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
Wonson92

My stock bar is 16mm, whiteline is/was 18mm, RRM is 19mm
2011 Premium Silver XL

Learn. Do. Break. Fix. Explore. Save. Repeat
murcod

12mm doesn't sound right, that's tiny!? Is it an AWD- read below...

There's a different rear bar listed for AWD and non AWD - but no measurments. http://www.oemsuzukiparts.com/parts/201 ... izer%20bar
David
BxKizashiS

RRM prices are ridiculous
2012 Suzuki Kizashi S AWD
H&R Springs, RRM Intake, Magnaflow Custom Exhaust, NRG Bucket Seats, Takata Drift II Harness, Cypher Auto Harness Bar, 25 shot NOS(for now)
Facebook.com/jpreludesi
IG: N2OKizashi