FYI: RRM rear sway bar on sale for $199

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
Wonson92

bootymac wrote:
murcod wrote:
bootymac wrote:

Edit: Yeah, the picture is incorrect. It looks nothing like the Whiteline rear sway bar installed in this picture:

@Murcod: Notice anything interesting about this photo, particularly visable around the left end link points? This is the same photo Whiteline sent me while having problems with the fitment.
2011 Premium Silver XL

Learn. Do. Break. Fix. Explore. Save. Repeat
murcod

It's either in the middle hole (with the softest hole obscured?) or the bar has only two settings? Or am I missing something else?

The collars (for centralising the bar) are also on the wrong side of the D bushes.
David
Wonson92

It appears to have two :roll: I want to get mine back on, this topic has started an itch...

P.S it appears to also have a custom exhaust? I dont remember that
2011 Premium Silver XL

BxKizashiS

Damn, ima have to buy one then if they discontinuing it, sucks!..... but is RRM really better then the Whiteline??
2012 Suzuki Kizashi S AWD
H&R Springs, RRM Intake, Magnaflow Custom Exhaust, NRG Bucket Seats, Takata Drift II Harness, Cypher Auto Harness Bar, 25 shot NOS(for now)
Facebook.com/jpreludesi
IG: N2OKizashi
bootymac

BxKizashiS wrote:Damn, ima have to buy one then if they discontinuing it, sucks!..... but is RRM really better then the Whiteline??
From what I know so far, RRM is 1mm thicker but isn't adjustable.

Whiteline's sway bar is discontinued already so it's a moot point
murcod

Yes, the whiteline is already dead/gone, I posted info on that a while back somewhere on here.

The Whiteline was possibly the better of the two (only because of the adjustment and it also came with proper ball jointed adjustable length end links- to replace the flimsy looking stock end links.) The end links could be easily added onto the RRM.
David
bootymac

murcod wrote:Yes, the whiteline is already dead/gone, I posted info on that a while back somewhere on here.

The Whiteline was possibly the better of the two (only because of the adjustment and it also came with proper ball jointed adjustable length end links- to replace the flimsy looking stock end links.) The end links could be easily added onto the RRM.
Ah yes, the stock end links might be a weakpoint. If they do break, heim joints could be used to build replacement end links.

Pictures of the factory end link for reference:
murcod

The Whiteline end links are an off the shelf part that would fit multiple vehicles- I'd think they'd still be available? I've also got their upgraded end links for the front bar but haven't got around to fitting them. The adjustable length is good because it enables you to dial out any tension in the bar on level ground- so (in theory) the swaybar should work better.

The Whiteline bar is still advertised :?: http://www.whiteline.com.au/product_det ... ber=BSR52Z
David
Wonson92

I wonder if theyre trying to sell the replacement they made for me :lol: I really should have done something about collecting that...
2011 Premium Silver XL

murcod

Wonson92 wrote:I wonder if theyre trying to sell the replacement they made for me :lol: I really should have done something about collecting that...
:shock: You didn't collect it? I've got mine - still sealed up :oops: I must open it up and check out the differences one day.
David