cross bars

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
11zukizashi

does anyone know if you can fit 3 bike holders on the cross bars? I was thinking if you faced one backwards in the middle they would fit but i dont know if you would be able to get the bikes on or not
KuroNekko

Yes, three would easily fit if you use the OEM cross bars with the OEM bike module. In fact, the instructions booklet states that up to six bike modules can be loaded on the cross bars.
You also assumed correctly. You just have to have the ones in between the front-facing modules face backwards.
I only have one bike module, but I know that I'd easily be able to fit three bikes on my Kizashi if I had two more modules.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
11zukizashi

six? wow the car only holds 5 people lol
KuroNekko

11zukizashi wrote:six? wow the car only holds 5 people lol
One person can sit on the bike on the roof. :lol:
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
11zukizashi

Im trying to install my extra module in between the two existing ones now but i cant get the rear bracket to sit snugly on the front crossbar. Has anyone done this? The ones i have on the sides the part of bracket rests on the plastic end piece of the crossbar and since I'm mounting the third one in the middle it doesn't have enough support...