What's your New Year Resolution for the Kizashi?

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
KuroNekko

We are already several days into the new year, but I forgot to post this topic earlier.
What's your New Year resolution with your Kizashi?

Mine is to finally get around to clay bar, compound, polish, and wax my Kizashi. I've had all the products sitting around in my basement for years. Finally brought back my orbital polisher/waxer from California so I'm looking to get this done this spring.

I'm also looking to install a LED conversion kit for the DRL/high beams.

Lastly, I want to take more drives and trips in the Kizashi. Despite my love of the Kizashi and cars in general, I don't drive for pleasure as much as I'd like. I'd like to change that this year and take more trips in the Kizashi.

What's yours?
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
bootymac

HIDs!
SamirD

Finish the snow tire project with a proper relearn and airing up the tires to proper load bearing spec. If I would've remembered the air pressure part, I could have told the shop to do it for me when they mounted them. :(

Take the car to HSV and get under it to look for anything that's out of place and give is a good rinsing to get rid of any salts. While I'm under there, change the oil to one with more startup protection and change the filter. Also, check the diff fluids.

Take care of any warranty issues before the warranty is over.

Have the car completly and properly detailed in the summer by In Depth Auto Detailing.

Learn how to drive the car in the ice and snow by possibly attending some ice rallies.

Touch up all the minor things about the car and find all the little details that I want--navi adapter cable/remote, etc.

Change the diff fluid once I have a good place to do that and a second car to drive so I'm not rushed.
Ehibb034

Going to try my hand at some plastidiping on the brake calipers. I would also like to paint my sideview mirror covers all black as well as the roof. Window tint is a must.
2011 6spd. Kizashi Sport SLS. Azure Gray Metallic.
~tc~

Doesn't seem like plastidip would be a great choice for a part that gets warm like brake calipers
2011 Sport SLS with nav Black Pearl Metallic
SamirD

~tc~ wrote:Doesn't seem like plastidip would be a great choice for a part that gets warm like brake calipers
Yeah, I would avoid that like the plague! If that stuff gets into your pads and rotors, you might be without brakes! Or worse, it could catch fire!

If you really want to paint the calipers, just go with a good epoxy based set like the g2 paints. They're relatively cheap and last a long time. If you want something more temporary, use high-temp engine paint. It flakes off after a few months of heat cycling.
coref1

Enjoy driving my Kizashi more and worry less about looking after it.
johnhenrydale

My New Year's Kizashi Resolution is to install this RRM ECM:

http://roadracemotorsports.com/store/in ... cts_id=625

AND

Figure out how to install a better reverse camera or at least how to hack the camera I have now to show grid lines for reference. The perspective on that thing is completely off.
2011 Kizashi Sport "GLS" 2WD
(GTS Upgrade project)
6sp MT
Azure Gray Metallic
Anthracite Gray Vossen CVT 19" / 5 x 114.3 +32
jono6406

Figure out how to install a better reverse camera or at least how to hack the camera I have now to show grid lines for reference. The perspective on that thing is completely off.[/quote]

The have an oem style rear cam with the grids on ebay at this time and it's not expensive.
cocos3

Would love to fit a cam with grid lines...existing unit is next to useless without them!

Was given a rear deck spoiler from my wife for Christmas,(from carId, in the US), I like it cause I never really liked the 'mound' on the trunk. The spoiler lessens the lumpy look.

DEFINITELY going to find a lower mesh grille,(at a realistic price) to fit...need it so bad!
Red 2013 Prestige w/ sat-nav