The Kizashi Spotting Thread!

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
Sluggo

I wish the Kizashi was a rarer car where I live. These are my sighting just from today.
At Tony's Barber Shop a Black Kizashi, its always there must be an employee near by.

As I go past Charlie's Ice Cream I spot a Red Kizashi in the lot. Across the street there is a Silver Kizashi at the Speedway Station gasing up. At Lowes I see the Red Kizashi that is always parked there, its taking up two parking spots and I'm sure its an employees car.
Parked near the garden center is a White Kizashi with its original Dunlops very worn out.

At the UPS store on RT 286 i see a Black Kizashi that is all banged up. The fenders are covered with the white paint from whatever it hit. Then I see the driver getting into the car, its a women who looks to be about 80 years old.

Driving to Murrysville on Rt 22 I see a Silver Kizashi headed west, its clean and has a roof deflector.
As I pull into the Eat n Park lot I see a White Kizashi with a vanity plate.

That it so far but if I watch out my front window I'm sure I'll see the Red Kizashi that goes up and down my street several times a day, its always driven by a younger women.

Like I said, I wish Kizashis were a little rarer around here.

Zero Kizashis during my brief stay in the Mediterranean countries but I did spot many Swifts, a handful of SX4s and even a few GVs. I caught a glimpse of what I think was the Swift Sport SX-R but all I saw was a small black hatchback with a red roof zoom past me.

I absolutely love the Swift after seeing them in person. Such a shame that they weren't sold in NA.
paininthenuts

bootymac wrote:Zero Kizashis during my brief stay in the Mediterranean countries but I did spot many Swifts, a handful of SX4s and even a few GVs. I caught a glimpse of what I think was the Swift Sport SX-R but all I saw was a small black hatchback with a red roof zoom past me.

I absolutely love the Swift after seeing them in person. Such a shame that they weren't sold in NA.
You would have been very lucky to see a kizi on your trip. Swifts are very common in the uk and start from $13 k
KuroNekko

It seems to me that Pennsylvania is the state that the Kizashi is most popular in. Sounds like Pittsburgh has quite a few of them. Despite bordering PA, I rarely see other Kizashis in Maryland.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
LPSISRL

On recent road trips from Chesapeake, VA to Winchester, VA and from Chesapeake to Shippensburg, PA I saw none.
Spent several days in Playa del Carmen, Mexico touring around. Saw none. Rarely see any here in SE Virginia. I can go weeks without seeing another one.
2011 Kizashi SLS CVT (silver)
2005 Honda Odyssey
Priors:
2009 Suzuki SX4 Cross AWD 5-speed Tech package (vapor metallic blue)
Syntax Error

I'm from England & apart from my own, I have only ever seen 2 Kizashi's on the road since they were launched over here.

Mine is pearl white 2.4 CVT i-AWD Sport; the only model sold in the UK & it turns a lot of heads, presumably because it looks good & nobody has ever heard of it. 8-)
sx4rocious

just had a discussion over the weekend with a guy that thought the only car Suzuki ever made was the Samauri and Sidekick. He's actually a pretty smart car guy too. I,ve only ever seen 4. Two in Indiana, one in Oklahoma, and one from Chicago. That's it...
paininthenuts

Syntax Error wrote:I'm from England & apart from my own, I have only ever seen 2 Kizashi's on the road since they were launched over here.

Mine is pearl white 2.4 CVT i-AWD Sport; the only model sold in the UK & it turns a lot of heads, presumably because it looks good & nobody has ever heard of it. 8-)
I am also from England (Milton Keynes) and have a 4 month old white one. Yes, it does turn heads, especially white. Got mine for £14k new, 2 months ago, you? I have also put a new plate on it K15ASY
Knightstruth

Here in Iowa I have seen quite a few. I still think of it as rare, but it seems the used market is catching onto it. I think the KIA optima is the state car because I see them everywhere.
paininthenuts

Knightstruth wrote:Here in Iowa I have seen quite a few. I still think of it as rare, but it seems the used market is catching onto it. I think the KIA optima is the state car because I see them everywhere.
The Optima is quite rare here. Totally different car and different market to the Kizashi in the UK though. The Optima only comes with a 1700cc diesel unit, which is very economical, but costs in the region of £22k. The Kizi of course has a larger petrol engine, goes a lot faster, but drinks fuel. All that said, I think the Optima and the Hyundia I40 (same car really) are both very good cars.