after three weeks....

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
speedsterz

holyghost, in FL the lemon law is applicable after three failed attempts or a opened ticket of longer than 15 days. I am counting down to the third attempt which will be my next time into the dealership tomorrow. my understanding is if they fail a third time then suzuki has the right to take the car for thirty days to fix, if they do not take the car within 30 days of me filing for lemon law they they forfeit and lose their case.

lookin, im totally with you, i think the best thing to do would be to swap out the entire system or at least the amp. according to the dealer they have been following the instructions given to them by suzuki engineering. the speaker distortion is definitely an amp distortion type of sound, similar to an old walkman whose headsets make distorted sounds when wiggled. it's not that radioactive emission from my cell phone, i've had that before in previous vehicles. i'm going to give the dealer one more try before calling suzuki and trying to enact the lemon law.

maybe this is the universe's way of getting me into a 2011 kizashi sport, haha

will update after i drop off tomorrow....
2010 Suzuki Kizashi GTS - Platinum Silver

"Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do."
TheHolyGhost

It could be. I can't wait for someone with a sport to join. I'd like to hear about it. Maybe it'll be you speedsterz! Good luck though, I know how frustrating it can be, I owned an Audi once.
2010 Kizashi GTS
6 speed
Platinum Silver Metallic (Battle wounded)

2014 Ford Focus Titanium Hatchback

Past Cars:
2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5i
1998 Audi A4 1.8TQM
1998 Dodge Avenger ES
bcb

lookin wrote:Is it a possibility that maybe the vibration thing is an australian thing it seems the aussie guys are the ones complaining about the engine roughness am i right
I'm in Aust and I have a Sport AWD CVT and notice no vibration at idle. The engine does get noisy at higher revs, this doesn't worry me cause as i come from a Toyota Prado 4L V6 I assumed that a 4 cylinder would never be as smooth.
I too notice that the CVT likes to have the engine almost labouring at low revs, i also agree with others that Suzuki good and should change the CVT's chip. Also I too was hoping the Kisashi was more economical, well its better than my Prado I suppose.
Over all I love the car.
The AWD can certainly take fast corners too. Now what a car this would have been with a 3.5 V6 under the bonnet, watch out WRX.
Would probably be more economical too as the engine would be working far less.
RABBY55

I have to agree with you! We loved the Kizashi for the style and looks. We did lots of research, etc. However, you can see from my other post, the car was totalled after all airbags deployed from a minor front end collision..however, enough of that...before everyone on this board attacks!

For the time we owned the Kizashi, we felt that the power just was not there. Of course, we traded in an Audi A6 so we knew it would not be the same...It was just plain slow in the midrange and like you said, kind of boring to drive, with too much body roll. Oh well, enjoy the car while you have it. Maybe next year's model will be improved somewhat. It still is a very good looking car...
lookin

Yes will attack body roll is very good on this car what are u talking about its funny you seem to have an agenda and slow off the line but after that a joy to drive not boring at all you messed up your kizashi why dont go to hyundai forum now its better right
RABBY55

It's a shame you are so threatened by someone's opinion of a car. I thought this was a forum; meaning to share ideas and thoughts. I'm not bashing your car. I'm stating facts. The car does lag and there is body roll. Why are you so defensive?
lookin

Share your hyundai ideas in hyundai forum u have a better car as you said i have nothing more to say to you u dont know what you are talking about
RABBY55

Where have I mentioned "Hyundai" in my post two posts...I am also done with you as it seems you have a learning/comprehension disability....Happy Lookin'
Moto
Site Admin

Be chill guys there is no point to fight over this any more. Rabby thank you for your warning about the airbags, but I think most of us have decided your story is a little fishy. It sucks that your car got totaled, but don't knock the kizzashi for things it shouldn't be knocked for. Lag and body roll are better than nearly everything else at the same price point. You have never compared apples to apples.

Don't make personal attacks on our members.
RABBY55

Moto:

Don't make personal attacks on our members...is what you wrote...

However, it's okay for you to attack me? And it's okay for the OP to make attacks on me? I can see that the only blogging you believe are the posts that praise the car..Anything that doesn't, and the story turns to "a little fishy." You people are really in denial. You should appreciate the warning about the airbags. I just hope you don't experience the same thing.