Engine service light

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
fernbrae

Hi Murcold ,
I was not referring to members of the forum withholding I was referring to the dealers as was the case with your Hyundai.
Please don`t get me wrong as I have thanked every body for their help .
You are correct the broken wires was put up as a possible cause of the fault light , this made me think that it was something that perhaps had happened to another member .
Rgds
Greg
fernbrae

Hi Murcod ,
Well what is the reply .
Rgds
Greg
murcod

That's okay Greg :) , I just wasn't sure if you thought the forum in general wasn't into to discussing faults with the Kizashi and was hiding info. I know some car enthusiasts/ forums get a bit offside if anyone brings up faults with their chosen vehicle and wasn't sure if that's what you thought. It's certainly not the case here (eg. do a search on CVT/ shock absorber problems....)

The dealer probably didn't have a clue either- I wouldn't imagine they'd get too many faults like that or be familiar with that area of a Kizashi. It's good to see they did the right thing and didn't just go ordering in parts at your expense.
David
fernbrae

Hi Guys ,
attached are some images where the wires were broken --not the purge valve ) the blue plug ) the black T shaped plastic cover , can be removed and exposes all the wires
Rgds
Greg
Attachments
IMG_0382-3.JPG
IMG_0382-3.JPG (285.31 KiB) Viewed 3482 times
IMG_0380-1.JPG
IMG_0380-1.JPG (301.12 KiB) Viewed 3482 times