NJ/NY Suzuki Dealers

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
rjc1976

Hey NYC metro people,

I'm going to start shopping for a Kizashi soon...looking for a 6-speed SLS. Are there any dealers that you recommend? I'm new to Suzuki, and I have no idea which ones have the good/bad reputations.

Also, I know there is no national loaner car program for Suzuki, but in my area, there are many individual dealers that supply free loaners for cars like VW, Hyundai, and Subaru. Is there a Suzuki dealer in the area that provides free loaner for servicing?

The three dealers that I am looking at most are Bergenfield, Wayne, and Green Brook, but I'm open to buying anywhere within a 1.5 hour drive. Please share if you have any experiences.
Danbob

Mohegan Lake Motors in Mohegan Lake NY. A bit of a drive but worth it...My wife's family has bought 4 Suzuki's from them and we are in the process of buying our Kizashi SE from them. We are so happy with everything about this dealer. Everyone we have come in contact with there has been polite, awesome, and makes you feel like you are just as important as their Audi/VW customers. They are honest and not too pushy. My father owned car dealerships for years, so I know what to look for in a good one and this dealer has all of it. If you go there, ask for Steve Clarke and tell him that the young couple who just bought the Silver Kizashi SE that was a demo sent you.
JDReichert

I'm not an expert, but I do not believe they build the SLS with a manual 6 speed. When we purchased our SLS in February the dealer indicated the CVT was the only transmission option.

Jerry - 2010 Kizashi, 1983 BMW 633CSi, 1977 Mercedes-Benz 280SL
lookin

Best ny dealer i bought my car bayridge suzuki/ subura ask for pat tell her steve sent you great place
NJKizashi

I Got my SLS At Bergenfield, NJ Suzuki..
jdavis1879

They do indeed make an SLS with the six speed but good luck finding one. I live in Columbia, SC and there wasn't a single SLS 6spd in the entire southeast region and I had to settle on a GTS to get my manual transmission.
kizashi GTS 6spd
rjc1976

Thanks for the replies guys.

Hey NJKizashi, what did you think of Bergenfield's sales and service?