Taking the road of Suzuki again...

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
metatrox

Alright well some of you might actually know me. I use to run the first Grand Vitara(new gen) site in the USA. That GV was my pride and passion and i spent a lot of time and money on that thing. Well I kept having a front differential leak. Long story short, Suzuki said because of my 2" lift and 31" tires, they would no long warranty the front Dif. Well I got mad. Traded it in!

Since then i've owned a Jeep Wrangler JK and a Saleen Mustang. Well I've traded back in and got my self the critically acclaimed "Sports Sedan of the year!" Ok ok... So we are looking to start a family soon and car seats just dont fit well in a mustang. LOL

Got my new SLS! Dealer was great! Gave me what i needed on trade plus they didnt have any GTS on the lot which is what i wanted so they gave me the SLS for the GTS price. :)

So far I'm extremely happy, except for the crazy dog acceleration until about 15-20mph. I mean cmon! This is supposed to be a "sports" sedan? Alright I know its hard going from a 400+HP Mustang to this 180HP CVT, but still! My buddy actually beat me in his 2006 Mazda 3. :(

Anyways! Other than that, i LOVE all the gadgets and gizmos, all the luxury and a great smooth ride and the stylish "unknown" factor of the car. So far I've de-badged the car and cleaned it. LOL

Just a quick driveway photo.
01.jpg
I think someone really needs to make some "clear" euro style turn signals for the front. I see Tint and hopefully some wheels in the near future.
2010 SLS, Platinum Silver.
Moto
Site Admin

Welcome to the forum.
bcb

Glad you like the sport, there certainly a handsome car. Seems we in Australia have a different grill to you.
We only get 3 models so far, starting with a XL, a XLS and then the Sport which is a XLS with more goodies.
Our Sports model also gets different and lower body side skirts with chrome insets, a rear spoiler, front and rear parking sensors, different leather seats, light weight 18" x 8" rims with 235/45 tires, 1/2" lower suspension, Auto HID headlights and all wheel drive (iAWD). etc etc.
Our Sports model does only come with the CVT tranny with paddles.
And we don't get those ugly turn signals either. Our's are fitted into the Headlight assembly.

TheHolyGhost

Welcome, I agree 100% with the clear side markers on the front bumper. Great looking car though, and nice job getting them to give you the SLS!
2010 Kizashi GTS
6 speed
Platinum Silver Metallic (Battle wounded)

2014 Ford Focus Titanium Hatchback

Past Cars:
2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5i
1998 Audi A4 1.8TQM
1998 Dodge Avenger ES
metatrox

Moto : Thanks

BCB : Man Australia is luxky. Wish ours had that grill, HID's and Side Skits. Ours have turn signals in front headlamps too but they have added the other ones also. :(

TheHolyGhost : Yeah seriously im surprised no one has made them yet. Yeah we were very happy getting the top of the line.
2010 SLS, Platinum Silver.
lookin

i wish they would make that grille aftermarket i would even like that mesh around fogs i think..
Shaneous

note I think they may have all but cut the XL from the Australian range.. now just markting the "Sport and the Prestige" models by the looks, Anyway:

I LOVE the front of the Sport release in Aus. I'd have one fitted in an instant on my XLS Prestige if possible (it should be possible I am assuming). The Sports would also be just that bit better if it had a more powerful engine to assist with the extra weight of the AWD.
bcb

Glad you like my Aussie Sport AWD. Here's another full frontal. WE only get the XL, the XLS and now the Sport AWD.
We only get black interior by the way, black leather in the XLS and same black leather but with contrasting stitching in the Sport.
When we first saw the standard XL Kizashi we were in love but 3 days later we saw the Sport and we signed up there and then, that front end was so nice, note the chrome pieces under the fog lights. The Sport has only been in Australia for 3 or 4 weeks.
The black looks even meaner but I couldn't live with a black car again, been there done that.
I have removed the number plate (photo shop) from the photo below.
I would love to see her dropped even another inch or two and some wider tires fitted. Pity she didn't have a 3.5L V6 fitted.

TheHolyGhost

I wish I had contrasting stitching. I love that look.
2010 Kizashi GTS
6 speed
Platinum Silver Metallic (Battle wounded)

2014 Ford Focus Titanium Hatchback

Past Cars:
2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5i
1998 Audi A4 1.8TQM
1998 Dodge Avenger ES
autopiolet

What is the raised area just under your headlight lenses, on the bumper?