Need help with Fuse location

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
Rokko

I need help finding a fuse diagram to show me where the fuse powering the driver side power seat is. Unnfortunately online research is only turning up fuse diagrams for other cars, and I don't have an owners manual for my current car.
Sluggo

The owners manual shows its in the fuse box in the engine compartment. Main fuse box.
Fuse #8 RED(50) Fuse Name BTRY2 . Protected Circuit- Power Window, Power seat.

i've removed the lower panel under the glove box. the fuses are not visible when looking up. arggghhh.
Tom Kizzie

Engine compartmant... Right side
kizashi 6mt black
old tech

Ive had this probem before. The fuse is above passenger right foot on the left hand drive cars. The intermittent short was found in the driver seat just behind switch, harness rubbing seat track.
bdleonard

Beeman1019 wrote:i've removed the lower panel under the glove box. the fuses are not visible when looking up. arggghhh.
Just went through checking all of the fuses before installing a set of power seats. After taking off the panel under the glove box, look up, and towards the outside of the vehicle.
KlutzNinja

Did you ask Jeffrey Wayne about this on the Kizashi Facebook group (Kizashi Nation, I think), where he’s active? Because he just uploaded a video about this today and it would be one heck of a coincidence considering it covers exactly what you’re seeking.

Current: Blue 2018 Mazda 3 GT 5-Door
Previous: Blue 2010 Ford Focus SES,
Black 2013 Kizashi Sport GTS-L (CVT; FWD)(RIP)
SAEED_KIZZY

Beeman1019 wrote:i've removed the lower panel under the glove box. the fuses are not visible when looking up. arggghhh.
If your car does not have a power seat and Rockford audio system there is no maxi-fuse on fuse box like my car.
bdleonard

SAEED_KIZZY wrote:
If your car does not have a power seat and Rockford audio system there is no maxi-fuse on fuse box like my car.
On the US spec Kizashi (at least) this is not true. My manual seat vehicle had all of the fuses and wiring for both the front power heated seats already in place.
SAEED_KIZZY

bdleonard wrote:
SAEED_KIZZY wrote:
On the US spec Kizashi (at least) this is not true. My manual seat vehicle had all of the fuses and wiring for both the front power heated seats already in place.
Actually bdleonard I wanted to ask you about your new power seat wiring. Suzuki must add those fuses and connectors for future upgrades I guess.
please correct me if I am wrong 'so in order to upgrade manual seat to power seat beside those maxi fuses in Relay Box No.2 you need additional connector under each seat (L17 Connector)'
New Bitmap Image.jpg
New Bitmap Image.jpg (10.87 KiB) Viewed 5367 times