Audi Style?

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
metatrox

Yup, gotta admit though that final product looks superb!!
2010 SLS, Platinum Silver.
TheHolyGhost

Oh yea, maybe I can ship my lights to you KC! I'll only drive during the daytime for a few days.
2010 Kizashi GTS
6 speed
Platinum Silver Metallic (Battle wounded)

2014 Ford Focus Titanium Hatchback

Past Cars:
2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5i
1998 Audi A4 1.8TQM
1998 Dodge Avenger ES
Minority

That looks great!
Are you going to do a write up for the DIY section?
A link to the supplier of the LEDs would be good as well.

Well done!
will2k

Looks good! I wonder what mods you will come up with next 8-)

Im thinking of doing DRL's but i might put them in the grill where the foglights go ( i dont have fogs on mine ). Im going to install a switch too so i can turn them off when i need to.
MODS: catback exhaust, RRM SRI, 6000k HID, white led's all round, 22% tint, Rear swaybar, LED drl's, chrome stealth turn signal, scanguage II.

Sound system: 2 x Alpine 6.5" speakers, 2ch Pioneer amp and Fusion 10" subwoofer tube
uforaverwill

Looks great.
2010 Kizashi SE
Platinum Silver
djfresh

sup guys im new to this forum im mostly in aeriostyle.com
but this sure did catch my attention. i think im the only one in my website who has led strips on the aerio
i like the look but i think it would of been better to put it inside the headlight housing.
guys yall cant be scared to bake yalls headligts and yall could also use a heat gun heres a pic of my car

KCKizashi

djfresh wrote:sup guys im new to this forum im mostly in aeriostyle.com
but this sure did catch my attention. i think im the only one in my website who has led strips on the aerio
i like the look but i think it would of been better to put it inside the headlight housing.
guys yall cant be scared to bake yalls headligts and yall could also use a heat gun heres a pic of my car

Check out this post - I baked my housing to get the LEDs inside the headlight.
http://www.kizashiclub.com/forum/viewto ... f=28&t=427
2010 Platinum Silver GTS AWD
djfresh

nice! if i was you i would of painted the chrome black like i did and i was thinkin to switching to those type of leds they are alot brighter cuz it has a lil projector bulbs going on
i didnt have to go through all that stuff and disable the drls i just simply connected the wires with my parking light which is also an led light.
and looks more like an audi