Audi Style?

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
metatrox

Allright so i know this isnt everyones cup of tea, but I like the look and it was pretty cheap to do. Of course during the day the daytime running lights and at night time your headlights will be on like the first photo. But if your parked and with the E-Brake on its even COOLER. :)

If anyone is interested I could do a little write up on it.

BTW I forgot to change the white balance of the cam before shooting all these photos so they had a major "BLUE" tint to them so I tried to desaturate it a bit. Looks cool either way though. LOL

I bought the LED strips for $11 + free shipping. Had some spare wire and plugs laying around and there you have it. They are Bright White and come on whenever the car is on. Day and Night. They are pretty noticeable EVEN during the day. I'll have to get some shots during the day to show.
2010 SLS, Platinum Silver.
darrylh

Cool look.

To which point did you connect to get the 12V when ignition is turned on?
metatrox

Thanks!

Here is a link about where to wire.
http://www.kizashiclub.com/forum/viewto ... f=12&t=423
TheHolyGhost

I saw a Kizashi recently that had them along the bottom of the headlight. This is an interesting look. How are they mounted?
2010 Kizashi GTS
6 speed
Platinum Silver Metallic (Battle wounded)

2014 Ford Focus Titanium Hatchback

Past Cars:
2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5i
1998 Audi A4 1.8TQM
1998 Dodge Avenger ES
babacu

Cool look.

Also, did you switch to matte for your bumper cover? I'm still debating which one to go for, but I think I'm leaning towards the matte one...
metatrox

Theholyghost: thanks, they are stuck on to the upper part of te headlight casing. It works perfect because tere is a lip there. I wanted to do the bottom but the seem is really tight there. I would have really likes to have installed them inside the casing but too much work right now for that. Lol

Babacu: Thanks! Yeah well I took the gloss off so I could record the removal and install videos. I like the matte better.
TheHolyGhost

It would be tough. His were actually mounted on the front of the headlight housing.
2010 Kizashi GTS
6 speed

Past Cars:
2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5i
1998 Audi A4 1.8TQM
1998 Dodge Avenger ES
metatrox

Oh, that's kinda weird. Mine are atleast not visible unless they are on. Wish I could have installed inside the housing but I'm not as brave as others. LOL
TheHolyGhost

I'm with you, something about baking my lights in the oven scares me.
2010 Kizashi GTS
6 speed

Past Cars:
2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5i
1998 Audi A4 1.8TQM
1998 Dodge Avenger ES
babacu

TheHolyGhost wrote:I'm with you, something about baking my lights in the oven scares me.
No kidding... :-)