ROAD/RACE- New Product Suggestions

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
ROCK

We are looking for few suggestions for new products. Keep in mind they should be practical things but none the less, I would like to hear from our guys. We do havea few more new things in the pipe but after that we feel we have the bases pretty well covered. Lets chat about it though.

ROAD/RACE
metatrox

To me the coolest thing would be, a conversion kit to make the kizashi look as much as possible like the concept car. Like body kit, wheels, head and tail lights and Grill.

Oh and a turbo for the cvt.

Maybe an airbag suspension.

I know things cost money but some cheaper products would be nice. It's hard with limited selection and high price items.
2010 SLS, Platinum Silver.
sloopercat

A wiring harness that adapts the XM input into a 3.5mm input for all the non-Apple stuff.
KCKizashi

Carbon fiber inserts/overlays for the interior trim.

Mesh grill to replace the factory "chain link" grill.
2010 Platinum Silver GTS AWD
KizzyOHIO

I second that KCKizashi (Go Chiefs?) a mess gille for the upper and lower grille, not unlike the new "Sport" grille but without the "S"
2010 White Manual Kizzy "S" -riding badgeless-
AUTOPILOT

I agree, new grills for upper lower and lower side grills.
mapeterson2

- Coil overs
- Turbo for CVT/AWD
- Headers
- High flow cats
- Oil Catch Can
- Sleeper BOV (avail. to public)
- LED Tails

I'll come up with more later...
2005 Pontiac GTO - 375 rwhp
2001 Ford Ranger XLT - Stock w/ 6 inch lift
KHCreason

yep, the grill kinda sucks.

I'd love some sort of bar-grill, like 3 big thick ones or something. Well, I guess any replacement that still fits the front end would do! Billet for the win!
Hawkzilla

I'd be willing to bet that the CVT would crumble with a turbo installed. There is a very good reason that the torque from take-off is limited as much as it is. Was the Kiz that the Speed Network cranked up to 300hp a manual or CVT?
Kizashi SLS CVT Azure Gray Metallic
Hawkzilla

An easily changed out grill would be something I would buy, along with different options for the orange blinkers on the front sides.
Kizashi SLS CVT Azure Gray Metallic