Do all Kizashi 2010 CVTs have two filters on the gearbox?

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
Ronzuki

Fluid is the big ticket item. I used OE Suzuki green and got a good price from my ex-Suzuki dealer's parts manager I've dealt with since before the Kizashi was even dreamed of. They are still an authorized Suzuki automotive repair center. Probably doesn't hurt that they are also attached to a Suzuki motorcycle dealership either. Last bulk purchase was @ $12 per quart. Procured enough to do the wife's SX4 at the time. There are other brands that are compatible as well. I think I was just under $250 DIY for a 3 drain and fill service on the Kizashi alone.

I re-used the original pan gasket as it was a much higher quality gasket compared to the aftermarket rubber-band that was packaged w/ the pan filter screen. nearly 10k miles and it's still dry as a bone, I just checked it. I probably could have even reused the original cooler return filter cover's o-ring, but if it were to leak, a much bigger PITA to replace.
Ron

2010 Kizashi GTS, CVT, iAWD (3/10 build date)
2011 SX4 Premium Hatch, CVT, iAWD (12/10 build date)
2018 Mazda CX-5 iAWD Touring
2014 Wrangler JKUW (GONE, traded :D :D )
1991 Samurai, 5-Speed, EFI, Soft-Top ( :| sold)
rossirob73

kizashiwanter wrote:
rossirob73 wrote:F
?
Sorry just seen your reply ?
F
Is short for follow as im interested in what ppl have to say as i would also like to change my oil in Kiz.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk