Trouble Shifting MT Into Reverse

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
KuroNekko

redmed wrote: I bled the clutch again today. This time I opened the bleeder nut before pressing in the clutch. Went through quite a lot of brake fluid and saw a few small air bubbles. Those air bubbles gave me high hopes that I had solved the problem. Took the Kiz out and went thru the now required procedure: shift in first, then neutral, let out the clutch and rev the engine to about 1200 rpm, then quickly push in the clutch and shift into reverse and ease out the clutch. Aaaand the gears ground. Major bummer. I then went for a 40 mile drive. Then at home went thru the required procedure and backed up the driveway without a grind. Back to the intermittent grind.
Sorry if my last reply was a bit ambiguous but I bled my clutch much like you did the first time in process but just more times. More than applying pedal pressure before bleeding, I think closing the nut while the pedal is still held down after each bleed is more important in not reintroducing air. Given your detailed accounts and retry, it sounds like you did the bleeding right and likely have other issues at fault as Old Tech suggested.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
KuroNekko

G13b wrote:Like I said change the way to drive a manual Kizashi, don't listen to these non sense advise who doesn't even drive a manual transmission, been a mechanic for years. :facepalm:
Congratulations! You managed to post the most worthless comment on this site for 2019! Dumb, grammatically incorrect, and not at all helpful. You win the award!
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
LeoFromDE

So does anyone know what the cause was by now? I have the same issue, already did clutch bleeding and gear oil change but it didn't help. A shop I called the other day said it's probably the synchronizer ring but someone in this forum said there is no synchronizer ring for the reverse gear on this car? So did anyone fix it?