After Kizashi - What New Vehicle?

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
Klaa$vaaK

I think a Kizashi can only be replaced by another Japanese sedan. German, American or Korean cars are not that reliable than a Japanese car.

And the replacement car must have a 6 cilinder engine and 4wd.
Firefly

Over three years since I started this discussion and nine years since returning the Kizashi. I am currently leasing our second BMX X1 which is the first vehicle I have driven since then that has the same fun-to-drive quality in a package about the same size. Yes it's a crossover. I had the automatic in the Kiz so I am fine with that. Averaging over 30mpg. Just not as visually attractive although the M Sport trim I have looks pretty good. Considering buying out at lease end, for a few grand more than the Kizashi SLS' 2011 sticker price. I took this just before supplies and prices got crazy. So the buyout looks like a good deal.
Former driver of a 2011 SLS AWD Platinum
NickL

I will be enjoying my Kizzy for another one year max and then it will be replaced cause I am freaky scared of problems with finding spare parts.

After thinking so much about so many options, I am almost sure now that my next car will be Mazda 6 Wagon. The only Problem is, I want to get it with 2.5 Liter Petrol engine and these are the most difficult to find here in Europe. There are tons of Diesels because Diesel is or at least was very popular here in Europe, but the bigger Petrol engine are harder to find.
Mazda most probably won't be AWD car but to be completely honest, there where I live we rarely have snow and I don't need AWD so much.
"The only real mistake is the one from which we learn nothing". H. Ford