Kizashi roof rack and tower

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
mycariscool

Hey guys, i've been looking around for a roof rack for my 2011 kizashi. Are there any good tower/feet and crossbars that I can buy through amazon or ebay? I know suzuki probably doesn't sell any of their own branded ones but I'm still looking around to see if there's any alternatives. Please let me know if you have any information
Tom Kizzie

Thule
kizashi 6mt black
KuroNekko

I have the Suzuki accessory crossbars and highly recommend them. These don't use clamps but actually bolt onto the roof via the mounts on the roof. Look on your roof above the doors and you'll see plastic covers. Slide those off and you'll see the mounts for the crossbars. The Suzuki accessory crossbars were designed to use those mounts but you don't need the Suzuki accessory specifically. They were just rebranded Yakima Whispbar Flush Bars. Get the correct size and they should fit exactly like the Suzuki accessory crossbars.

https://www.amazon.com/Yakima-Whispbar- ... B00U063F6A
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
sandwichslapper

Can anyone vouch for that Amazon link/know the correct size? Post says to get the exact size for them to fit correctly. Link opens with S1 selected but I didn't want to assume that was it.

Thanks
KuroNekko

sandwichslapper wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 3:56 pm Can anyone vouch for that Amazon link/know the correct size? Post says to get the exact size for them to fit correctly. Link opens with S1 selected but I didn't want to assume that was it.

Thanks
It's hard to verify which size you need. Mine is the Suzuki accessory, not the Yakima aftermarket so I can't be certain which Yakima size exactly fits the Kizashi. I tried a quick search on Yakima's site but it appears the Whispbar series are now discontinued and replaced with different models. Perhaps you can find an old compatibility chart or retailer website that will tell you exactly which size fits the Kizashi.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)