Buy a 2012 kizashi in 2020? Help required.

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
Endeavour1200

Hello, I want to buy a Suzuki Kizashi (used) in india and need your help. I have 3 cars on my radar:
• 2011 Petrol CVT 52000kms run (2nd owner) - Asking 4lakhs INR
• 2011 Petrol CVT 74000kms run (1st owner) - Asking 4.75lakhs INR (this car is with a dealer)
• 2012 Petrol CVT 62000kms run (1st owner) - Asking 4.5lakhs INR

Which is the better choice? I think the 2012 model is a good choice. Car will cover around 20000kms in a year, and I only intend to use if for the next 2-3 years. Will it be a good buy? What issues do I have to look out for? Is the CVT gearbox reliable? Any other mechanical/electrical issues I should check in the car? Please answer these questions as I don't have enough knowledge about Kizashis in India.

Thanks alot for reading this and for helping me! :D
LPSISRL

General used car advice and I have no idea about how the Kizashis in India compare to the US.
1. Buy miles. In other words, for the most part, ignore the year and get the lower mileage vehicle.
2. In the US, there are virtually no differences mechanically between 2011-12. So refer to number 1.
3. CVTs are the weak spot in the car. Be sure to check the maintenance records focusing on any CVT work or fluid change.
2011 Kizashi SLS CVT (silver)
2005 Honda Odyssey
Priors:
2009 Suzuki SX4 Cross AWD 5-speed Tech package (vapor metallic blue)
old tech

I agree with LPSISRL and my vote without see it is the first one. Here the 11s still had the shallow pan Japan built trans with a vin tag above the left axle on trans. Im pretty sure the 12s trans would have come from Jatco's Chinese facility with the deeper pan and no vin tag. But.... if any of them have the Rockford Fosgate then that could change my vote.
Endeavour1200

Thank you @LPSISRL, I'll keep your points in mind.

Thank you @old tech, also, is there any way I can see what trans the car has? Is the vin tag you talked about clearly visible? And would this info be in the manuals or service records? And isnt Rockford fosgate a speaker company? How is it related to the CVT trans? I believe the cars in india were imported from Japan as a CBU, so japanese specs could be what these cars have.

I intend to have a full body inspection before buying the car, that way any issues in the CVT gearbox and others can come to light. Thanks
old tech

On models for US and Canada, the 2010 and 11 came with vin tag attached to transmission just above where left axle plugs in. You would be able to see it by turning wheels all the way right then getting down and looking through left inner fender area. This can be useful when trying to figure out if car has original transmission. No other info on this tag and I wouldnt know if this vin tag was used for Kizashis destined for other countries. Sorry to confuse you with the Rockford Fosgate thing. I just meant I would change my vote to the car having the 425w stereo with subwoofer. This was what the highline SLS and GTS got from the factory and sound very good for a factory system.
Endeavour1200

@old tech Oh okay, thanks for clearing that up!