Problem after gas tank recall fix

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
peeam

We received the recall notice about 2 months back and got the repair done at a GM dealer. However, since then, we have an unusual problem. The tank does not take more than 8-9 gallons and the fuel gauge shows about 6/10 full. I have tried to pump gas repeatedly till fuel starts spilling trying to see if it will take more without any success.

Any ideas about what could be wrong ? I may have to go back to that dealer to see if this will be covered under original recall repair.

Thanks for you help.
old tech

I think you already know what you have to do. If if worked correctly before and immediately after them performing the recall , it didnt then the level sensor got tangled or misadjusted. Call the service manager and explain the gauge not reading full when you fill it now. Offer to fill it and let them confirm it then make the appointment for repair and you use up the gas in the tank. They wont want to contend with a tank thats full.