2010 Kizashi Lifespan Questions

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
NickL

If someone could share a link that would be really awesome...
KlutzNinja

NickL wrote:If someone could share a link that would be really awesome...
Sorry for the late reply but here it is:
https://allegro.pl/kategoria/czesci-sam ... t-1-2-1218

I don’t know if you can do some currency exchange or whatever to buy something from there, though.
NickL

Thanks a lot man!

I just realized that this guy is selling a Kizashi OEM radio for arround 75 bucks which is reasonable price. For example, somebody else in Germany is selling the same device and wants 270 dollars for it. The man is crazy!

Anyway, the only problem is that I don't understand polish language at all. Hopefully the seller speaks and writes English so that we could somehow communicate. Otherwise I am lost. :)
KlutzNinja

NickL wrote:Anyway, the only problem is that I don't understand polish language at all. Hopefully the seller speaks and writes English so that we could somehow communicate. Otherwise I am lost. :)
I looked around on the allegro site for a few minutes and couldn’t find a way to change it to English, although there is a small section in English like terms of service and a help center.
There’s also an app, but it too is only in Polish. However, some of the reviews complained about the app not having an English option, and the developers said they are working on it (as of two months ago). So it sounds like it will happen eventually.