Tire light flashing, but central display is not

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
CJTurner

The misadventures continue.

Let me preface by saying yes,
Four brand new OEM Suzuki-sourced by the dealership-from the Suzuki Warehouse-wherever it is in California-TPMS sensors have been installed in the car.

After the previous 5 sets failed to work. It's only money.

The dealership had thought it was the keyless start receiver causing an error and giving me the flashing yellow light on the right side of the gauge cluster.

They were partially correct, they replaced the part at Great expense to me and the error code that they were able to pick up with scan tool went away.
All four TPMS sensors are now programmed in, and if any deflate the central display will light up and say low tire pressure warning etc.

However...

The constant flashing light on the right side of the gauge cluster still flashes.

The dealership, after having the car for an additional 3 days contacted Suzuki support. Who advise them that in addition to the keyless start receiver they would likely have to replace the keyless start controller as well.

But here's the really fun part. ITS UNPROGRAMMABLE!
A number of years ago Suzuki pulled all of the programming cables for that system from all the dealerships,
I have contacted five different former Suzuki dealerships in New England and all of them have stated the same exact thing.
They were to swap out that part my car would be dead in the water.
I was literally told by the shop today that when it comes to that constant yellow flashing light on my dashboard the car is "unfixable"

This is fun.

The plan now is to bring the vehicle back to my trusted shop, they will be taking the gauge cluster out and unsoldering the diode for that light. Perhaps I should have done that from the beginning.
CJTurner

Here's a big ask but some of you may have a resource,

Does anyone have access to the wiring diagram of the gauge cluster. My shop is confident they can do it but they do want a diagram to make sure that do the correct diode.
old tech

Im not recommending this but I know many sx4's got the gauge cluster pulled , the lens removed and a black piece of electrical tape put over the low tire icon. Seems to me to be better than hacking up the clusters circuit board . The amount of man hrs and money the tpms industry has wasted is insane. A system meant for good but turned into a money grab. If intentions were pure, any sensor could have worked with any car. The car could have registered the replacement sensors on its own and the cluster would tell you each wheels tire pressure. For what its worth, I would still want to know how a set of good working wheels borrowed from another Kizashi would play out momentarily registered to your car.
WESHOOT2

The 'hack' must still be performed; the sensors are specific to the car.
Stupid sensors.
CJTurner

old tech wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 3:29 pm Im not recommending this but I know many sx4's got the gauge cluster pulled , the lens removed and a black piece of electrical tape put over the low tire icon. Seems to me to be better than hacking up the clusters circuit board . The amount of man hrs and money the tpms industry has wasted is insane. A system meant for good but turned into a money grab. If intentions were pure, any sensor could have worked with any car. The car could have registered the replacement sensors on its own and the cluster would tell you each wheels tire pressure. For what its worth, I would still want to know how a set of good working wheels borrowed from another Kizashi would play out momentarily registered to your car.

I had an additional set of Kizashi Wheels and tires from a former Kizashi owner. Those did not work either.
So really I went through six sets of sensors.
Seven if you count my original ones that were put in the car in 2012.
Cargill

TPMS from eBay oughta do the trick