Kizashi looks with head unit fancy and brand new af

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
germankizashifan

Dunno how to add pics, so uploaded them to Imgur

I am very glade buying that car, especially in winter thwt 4x4 baby helps my driving through big snow without any problem

it's completely stock, the only thing I did was changing the head unit, and that was the best decision i've ever made! girls thinking that car is brand new lmao

bought it for 200 bucks on AliExpress, and no that's not an advertising or ref link, I am so happy about the head unit with apple carplay that I just want to share it with you

Ah jo watching movies on that unit is also no problem

seller was very friendly and answered all my dumb questions
€ 238,11 11% Rabatt | COHO Für Suzuki Kizashi 2010-2011 Gps Stereo Auto Multimedia-Player Radio Android 10,0 Octa Core 6 + 128G
https://a.aliexpress.com/_vpqlYI

don't do that same mistake as me, dunno how, but I ended up buying the 4 GiB RAM variant -.- Carplay works fine (since everything is ran on the iphone)

but running things on that android unit itself is sometimes laggy as hell

nethertheless I never use the android, just the carplay for google maps and modern look and Siri

Ah BTW if you guys don't have it yet: my kizashi has a backrear camera! I was able to put the cable under the clothing, so it is not visible! You can buy and connect to the unit whatever camera you want. But don't be as stupid as me and buy a camera with the wrong angle (pic attached to Imgur) - the only thing i can see through it if I bumb just some bushes, or stone, so it does its job, but a better angle would be better. My camera is just looking down to the ground

Happy Christmas
PanigaleS

Hi. i am thinking of buying a simmular head unit for my Kizashi, did you need canbus to make steeringwheel control to work on this spesefic headunit?
I cant get any good answers from the seller at aliexpress.
One of few in Norway

Kizashi SDLX CVT AWD
SAEED_KIZZY

PanigaleS wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 2:27 pm Hi. i am thinking of buying a simmular head unit for my Kizashi, did you need canbus to make steeringwheel control to work on this spesefic headunit?
I cant get any good answers from the seller at aliexpress.
Hi
No Kizashi uses a simple resistor interface to send info about buttons on the steering wheel, this interface only uses three wires KEY1, KEY2, and GND.
all of the android HU that I know have this interface built-in so you don't need to buy any additional unit for that.
just need to learn the keys with a special program in HU.