Advice

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
JawnT18

Recently smacked into a pothole at night and my front rim is done, cracked on the inside and dented up on the outside. What size rims should I get and are there any other models that would look good on him?
Drem

I would just get a set close to oem size, or even an oem replacement.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

2011 - Sport SLS AWD - Platinum Silver
old tech

Generally I like steering people into the stock room as the car always seems to be worth more with the original wheels then say car with aftermarket wheels. Your wheel maybe repairable. It would have to be straightened possibly before welding and damages to the lip that are just cosmetic can be sanded down and refinished. Or you could just get another stock rim to match. If you’re wanting a different look though, you have many options as the wheel bolt pattern 5 x 114.3 is the most common used by Toyota Honda Kia Hyundai Nissan Mazda Ford and others . Hyundai and Kia have been using some pretty bold nice looking wheels and probably would be the most affordable. I would not go above 18 inch rims. The higher the rim size and also the wider the rim, the more fragile or easy to bend. The center hub size on the Suzuki is actually identical to Toyota at 61 mm. All the other brands listed use a larger hole. I like the wheels to be hubcentric meaning the center hole in your rims the same size as your hub but you can buy those rings to fill in that gap. Most people just skip that step.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk