Catalytic converter rebuild service on Rock Auto

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
FSJNut

Has anyone tried the Davico cat rebuild service Rock Auto offers?

https://www.rockauto.com/en/catalog/suz ... erter,5808
2010 SLS
2012 GTS
old tech

I have not tried this, but I’m aware that they are available. When I run into the P0420 weak cat code , I’m in favor of keeping the system completely original and just moving the downstream, O2 sensor back behind the second converter, and of course, lengthening the wires. This works perfectly Every time for me. I have a concern about aftermarket catalytic converter‘s and elements as they sometimes fall apart and clog. I’ve never had the original Suzuki do that. Davico brand may be excellent. If you try the manifold rebuild approach , let me know the down time and shipping costs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FSJNut

Moving the O2 sensor down past the 2nd cat sounds like a great idea. If I end up trying the Rock Auto Davico proto-typed converter I wouldn't want to risk it coming back unusable or poorly done. I think I would try to locate a used one to use as a core. I totally agree about the high quality OEM Suzuki parts.
2010 SLS
2012 GTS