Looking to purchase a Kizashi

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
DrAwesome821

Screenshot_20231009-171019.png
These were the codes pulled from the car. Is it worth buying at $5500? Or should I just wait for something else to come along?
2012 Kizashi SE AWD w/ Leather Package
old tech

These codes are actually normal. The power steering throws this code when the codes are checked with the engine off. If you start the car check the codes, this goes away. The other codes are with the automatic air and I see them often there’s no problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DrAwesome821

old tech wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 7:58 pm These codes are actually normal. The power steering throws this code when the codes are checked with the engine off. If you start the car check the codes, this goes away. The other codes are with the automatic air and I see them often there’s no problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I figured as such. I ran the codes in accessory mode, which is what I'm used to doing. The AC worked fine, so until it becomes an issue I'm not gonna bother. Overall, is this car a good buy?
old tech

Its a good buy if the trans is in perfect condition. I would have liked to have viewed a picture of the trans pan floor and filter screen to be sure of its condition.
DrAwesome821

old tech wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 1:36 am Its a good buy if the trans is in perfect condition. I would have liked to have viewed a picture of the trans pan floor and filter screen to be sure of its condition.
I didn't notice anything "off" during the test drive. No grinding or squealing, just a barely audible whirring, almost like an EV. My local AutoZone has the filters for pretty cheap, which is a bonus.